Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: First Choice - Early May

Florida Newbie

First Choice - Early May

I just saw on First Choice May 2nd 14 nights flight to Sanford selection of 'value' hotels at around £900 for two adults and two children (flight out of Glasgow to Sanford direct).

I'm already booked for the following week at £1250 for three of us which I thought was a good deal before seeing this one above. It's much cheaper even than any other flight only I have seen if anyone is looking to book a Villa rather than the Hotel option.

Good value flight to go with excellent value villas.
    Regards, Mark

First choice flights are pretty good too. Couple that with a great villa and you have a good deal.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert
    That's a great deal SoupKing as it works out to just £225 per person for a return flight [msnsmile2]

A lot of people still aren't switched onto the fact that often the cheapest flights come with accommodation. There is absolutely no problem with booking a package like this and taking the flights but not using the accommodation provided. Indeed I know of many villa owners who take this option [msnwink]

Similarly it can work out a lot cheaper to book a car through http://www.floridahire.com/ than take the 'free' car that comes as part of a package.

Have a great holiday.

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Thats a really good deal with First Choice and May is a great time in Florida to get a nice tan before the summer starts here. It is well worth booking their Premium Class too Soupking.
    Tricia

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Similarly it can work out a lot cheaper to book a car through http://www.floridahire.com/ than take the 'free' car that comes as part of a package[/quote]

Some firms, like the dreadful Travel City Direct, will not allow you to do as you suggest.

They insist you pay for all their insurance and extras before you fly. That costs far more for their 'free car' than the total cost(including full insurance) of hiring from this site.

No such thing as a free <s>lunch</s> car.

Florida Newbie
    It's down to £764 today for two adults one child (wish I could change my dates........lol) As I said I thought my deal at £1250 for the following week was good and looking around to be fair it still is.

I agree on the car hire too. I cancelled my 'free' car with FirstChoice (I did physically cancel it and there was no premium to do so)the car would have cost a minimum of £285 in extras via FirstChoice. I booked my car through this site at £207 fixed price for the two weeks with full insurance and a tank of fuel.

SoupKing