Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanksgiving and the Parks

Its usually just the Thurs thru Sunday that are jammed.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    We're off to Florida for 2 weeks from 22nd Nov. I know Thanksgiving this year is Thursday 27th Nov. We are planning to avoid the parks during the Thanksgiving busy period.

My question is - typically when is the busiest time around Thanksgiving at the parks? Is it usually just the Thursday, or typically is it the entire week before, the entire week after, or just the weekend after Thanksgiving?

[/quote]

We go for a month that always covers Thanksgiving and sometimes we get invites from friends and neighbours or we do a joint meal with our UK neighbours who are normally over at the same time.

If you want to book early then all the big hotels have have plenty to eat. The next three days are really busy in the shops as they have all been hyping their own 'Sale' specials for at least a week. There are some good deals to be had but even more so if you go on the Friday for the 'Early bird' specials. These turn some good deals into real bargains only problem is that they tend to be limited to customers who buy between 6:00am and 10:00am.

If you every thought that getting out of the KSC after a launch was bad wait till you see the traffic around the malls.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

If I remember correctly we cooked you a mighty fine thanksgiving meal or amJ getting my dates mixed up?
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    I know what you mean about the turkey - in 2001 we were there a couple of week before thanksgiving, and everwhere we looked was selling turkey - very limited menus!
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    We are there for thanksgiving, and can't wait, busy or not, we will be amongst it!!!!
    Just need to get into the holiday fiesta mood,
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/2015.aspx