Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dixie stampede

Thanks for that!! i must say that we do get a lot of positive responses about this show. If you don't like horses best to do another show

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wrpac00
    I thought Arabian nights was dreadful and vert boring, only the wife liked it because of the horses.
    [/quote]

I thought Arabian nights was dreadful and vert boring, only the wife liked it because of the horses.
    [/quote]

I would never put anyone off going to a show, restaurant or anything else. Everything is a personal opinion. I have been to a show and hated it but others love so I always say if you fancy going, give a try. If Dixie Stampede comes back give a go you will probably enjoy it. Ignore negative opinions, it would not have lasted as long as it did if everyone hated it.
    Jill and Brian

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by thornton
    [/quote]

I would never put anyone off going to a show, restaurant or anything else. Everything is a personal opinion. I have been to a show and hated it but others love so I always say if you fancy going, give a try. If Dixie Stampede comes back give a go you will probably enjoy it. Ignore negative opinions, it would not have lasted as long as it did if everyone hated it.
    [/quote]

I have also been to Arabian Nights although was not my cup of tea. The family next to us really enjoyed it.
    We are all different I would suggest if you are thinking of going then please do so.
    Why miss the opportunity to see a show that could be great entertainment for you and your family.
    An opinion is just that,a personsal point of view. Don't be swayed, judge for yourself that's the best and only way to decide.
    Many of these shows have been around along time and are sold out most nights therefore some poeople must really enjoy the experience.
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    We did Arabian nights vip last may and really enjoyed it.We've only done a dinner show once before ,something the kids had never experienced so we like to try something new and different although we have one fussy eater the evenning was enjoyed by all.
    Worth a visit in my book.

Ali

Florida Savvy
    We were told that the stampede were offered over four times it's value for the plot of land by Prime Outlets as they wish to expand. Our driver told us stempede were looking to relocate, but as yet no site found.
    Obviously the offer was too good to refuse, as the stampede closed within two weeks!

Looks like the stampede had already purchased it's advertising for the year, before this deal, as a lot of the current free voucher booklets have it in as up and running!
    Wilf & Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Well I was very disappointed that Dolly didn't bother to turn up.

The food and drink flowed and the equestrian antics were awesome (our side won[msnwink]) but no Dolly.

I have four of her boots that remind me of my visit but no picture of me standing with her.

Very disappointed.........[msncry][msncry][msncry][msncry]

I can do sarcasm me[msnsmile2]

Excuse the pun but it's horses for courses. These types of shows are not my thing but if you make the most of them and join in the shouting and drinking then it's all good. My wife and kids loved it.