Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pram or no pram

Florida Newbie

pram or no pram

we are going in may this year and are taking a 3 year old and was wondering is it wise to take a stroller for him he does not use one in this country
    angela keene

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'd say it's very wise to take a stroller, a day at the parks can be very tough on on big legs let alone little ones. We always use a pram at the parks and if my daughter isn't in it all our baggage is.[msnwink]
    Paula

Florida Expert
    yes a stroller is a good idea we bought a aria from argos for our trips to florida nice and light and cheap and in 1 piece so easy to travel with on planes, cars etc.

Our proper stroller has a frame and a seat which you sit onto the frame we never used it, still brand new in the loft. So IMHO a stroller is good for 2 reasons
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Florida Newbie
    cheers will be takin it defo

wouldve said, see if one is included at the villa, but he maybe to big for an average pram/buggy in florida.... and his little legs will ache like crazy at the airport
    but remember you can hire them from the parks, not to expensive i think
    hope you have a great time
    Liesa

I would say yes to a stroller for a three year old. The Parks are very tiring although as Liesa said you can hire them when you arrive at the Parks.
    Have a great time [msnwink]
    Barbara

Gold 5 Star Member
    Or you could wait until you get there and just buy one at your local Publix or Walmart at between $10-$15 if there isn't one in your villa. Most people like us provide one now, so if he doesnt use one in this country it may actually be better for you than buying one and bringing it home that he may want to revert to using it when you come home, whereas if it's only in FLorida it will be associated with that and not expecting to use it when you get back.
    Babblin Boo

Steph's right.

If you have not rented directly from the owner you will not know if there is one in the home, but there may be.

If not you can buy them very inexpensively in Walmart, hardly worth the hassle of carting one over there!

Liz

You may also find a buggy useful when you arrive as they will probably be very tired and although the walk through the airpot is not that far for big legs, it can be quite major for little tired ones
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    I would def take one or buy one when you get there. They are very cheap in walmart or publix so great value and as someone says you can get a nice one for about £10. Then you can either leave it or bring it home. The only probem is that you can't use it n the airport.

Hiring one is not the best idea in my opinion as the price is $10 and that means you don't have a stroller in the shops etc. Works out much more expensive that a $15 stroller form Walmart!
    L