Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Florida Junior

what do you bring back home ?

Hi
    Im looking forward to plenty of shopping when we go to Orlando ![sporty]
    I have started my list of things to bring back,we usually have a trip to Costco,Bath and body works(which I believe has just opened in Prime outlets).............. and lots of outlet shops.

Up to now I have got

Make up
    Clothes
    Cinammon gum
    Toiletries
    Shoes
    Nintendo DS lite and games

Im sure my list will be longer before we get there.
    What does everyone else bring back [msnsmile2] [grouphug]

[clap] 4 weeks 4 days to go [clap]

Ellie

Over the last 20 years too much to mention, everything from the normal clothes etc to kitchen gadgets, bedding, household, bikes, pushchairs - allsorts[msnwink].

last year I brought back everything for my YD's birthday party from invitaions to party bags the full monthy and so cheap and different compared to home[msnsmile2] When I was still crew I used to even do much of my food shopping on trips[msnsmile2]

12 days and counting for us[clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had a trip to Costco last week (on OBT) and stocked up on our contact lenses, really worth while if you are members at Costco. Crocs are really BIG over there at the moment and got some of them too[msncool] My daughter ALWAYS buys plenty of clothes , but what 15 year old doesn't given the chance....and the price[msnwink] we always like Steve & Barry's (Festival Bay), and enjoyed our trip to Winter Garden village (off the 429 toll rd).
    Needless to say , sad to be home.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Like Julie, I'm a sucker for kitchen gadgets.
    Last time we were out we brought back 3 cheese slicers, a very small chopping board, a fantastic silicone fold up sieve, a mayo knife and various other bits!!
    Christine

Florida Junior
    Hi
    Yes must admit I like the kitchen gadgets, I brought a cheese slicer back as well as a few other things, on my return I was "showing off" my new gadget to my daughter, when she informed me that she had bought the same thing from Wilkinsons...............and it was cheaper !![msnembarrased]
    Oh well never mind..........
    Ellie

We bring shoes ,tee shirts and shorts as they are cheaper and beter quality also I love handbags the designer ones .
    I bring PERRY ELLIS perfume as can not get it here and keeps me going until the next time we go .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    Peanut butter
    Diabetic chocolate
    Salad dressings

Clothes and shoes

Lipstick

DVDs

Printer ink cartridges
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    clothes and shoes, DVDs, DS lite games, PSP games, and lots of groceries like Twinkies, ponzu sauce, fried chiken mix, cornbread mix, maple syrup, Nestle's Choc chips, the list is endless.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Besides the usual clothes and shoes I've also brought back loads of matching bedding from JC Penney.[msnsmile2]
    Paula

Shoes and soap
    Angela