Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Hey, well top of my list is a big bag of Cheetos (the crunchy ones of course) followed by mountain dew and lucky charms!
    Cant forget the disney priness christmas tree decorations though!

Florida Expert
    Tasters Choice Coffee, Jolly Ranchers sweets towels,tools,bedding, xmas decorations, large Advil and vitamins, you name it Ann will bring it back.
    11 nights to go until the next shopping spree!!
    Eric

Florida Junior
    A sign of getting old, as well as the Chock ful-o-nuts coffee, Life Savers, fluff, Oreos, Crystal Lite, our bags usally rattle with large jars of Acetaminophen (tylenol) and Ibuprofen!

So cheap over there, and great for those with achy joints, or thick heads from too much vino collapso....[msntongue]

VV

Gold 5 Star Member
    Now you're really showing your age El Vino collapso......[msnsmile2]
    Babblin Boo

Florida Savvy
    I bought back clothes, trainers, jigsaws, pet stuff, shoes. I just take a couple of sets of clothes and buy the rest when I'm there. I love Vanity Fair at Buena Vista factory stores. Trainers at Rack Room usually cost between 50 and 80 dollars. Childrens K Swiss and other makes cost about 30 dollars. AND there buy one get one half price! I need to plan my next trip!!!

Florida Junior
    hubby goes mad with the Maguires car cleaning stuff.
    Reeses Peanut butter Cups
    Make up
    Trainers
    Xmas decs!
    Disney dog bowls/toys
    Ranch dressing
    JD sauce
    cake frosting (eat it with a spoon, never sees a cake!)
    muffin mix
    Maple syrup
    gap jumpers

I am already writing my list for our next trip in 5 months!

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    What did I bring back this trip. A load of stuff.

Betty boop stuff,(christmas pressies)
    The usual barnies flavoured coffee, Can live without it. the smell everyday reminds me of florida.
    the usual kitting out the kids. tops, shorts, trainers, shoes, jeans.
    Daughter bought a facemask from Italy in Epcot for her friends masquerade birthday party coming up.
    Body buff, I find the ones here too thin and small.
    Dental plaque detector, kids have braces, so easy to see when the brush their teeth
    Tommy Bahama tops and shorts for hubby.
    and for me it was Patrons Tequila, cannot get it at all in the UK, and for those that know we to well, I LOVE my margaritas. we bought two bottles and one is about three quarters the way gone, since I came back end of august. Well how else am I going to remind myself of florida, Barnies in the morning and margarita at night.

Roll on October half term when I have my next visit.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    make up and trainers are our usual items plus car stuff, tools and batteries.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Pamela
    If you need a fix then Woolworths sell Reeses peanut butter cups, obviously more expensive than Florida but sometimes you just need a little reminder between trips. There is a store in Bluewater that sells most American sweets etc. My daughters American boyfriend couldnt believe the prices they were charging (and getting from the queue of customers) in there.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    Sad to say but I bring back plastic carrier bags, Wal Mart particularly put no more than a couple of items in each bag and my supply here at home is dwindling fast and it is very non-PC to ask for a bag a supermarket!!
    Clare R