Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Florida Chatterbox
    Naitiques(nail treatment) from CVS or Publix, Aussie shampoo and conditioner(half the price of back here), clothes, vitamins and supplements, Yankee candles, shoes, Clinique and my husband seems to buy half the stock of Barnes and Noble.

Linda

Florida Chatterbox
    I go to walmart and do what I call the DRUG RUN ......... I buy family size pack of pain Killers [ you can get 2x tubs of 200 painkillers for around $6 , I buy tylanol for my next door neighbour , heat pads for her athritis , I buy Asthma inhalers [ for me] as they are cheaper then here . I allergy tabs for my son , and many other things [ If I got stopped at customs They would think I was some kind of Junkie

Florida Chatterbox
    cherry throat sweets from walgreens - brilliant when you have a sore throat -now so popular with the family that i'll have to increase the amount i purchase or keep a secret stash! [msnwink]

christmas decorations -only just crammed the big tinsel star in the case last time!

Oh and lots of maple syrup yum!!!

ali

Peanut Butter
    JD Sauce
    Oreos (Although you can get them here now)
    Levis
    Trainers
    Half the timberland store
    All the Disney Store - Brilliant for christmas presents for the kids
    Clothes
    Panama Jack Lip Balm
    T Shirts and Shorts from Ron Jons Surf shack - love the colours, really well made
    flip flops
    New Suit case to carry it all in
    I even carried a bronz of Dumbo back last time - my nice just fell in love with it. I managed to but it when she wasnt looking and I gave it to her for Christmas, she was ober the moon. Thank goodness they didnt weigh the luggage at down town disney!!

[msnembarrased][msncool][msnembarrased]

Forgot to add Duck Tape[laugh][laugh][laugh]always get a huge roll as its sooooo cheap[msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    [msnwink] oh yes Timberland, and christmas and halloween decs, last year bought home a huge hallowen candy bowl and various xmas decs including large jingle bells to hang on the front door and of course alcahol, hubby has every size JD there is including 3litre, I prefer Bacardi [msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    too much!!!
    I tend to buy:
    Yankee candles and ceramics to go!
    Plasters from Walmart
    Hydrocortisone cream and pain killers
    Baby teething gel (lifesaver!!)
    french dressing (lots of bottles) - the orange stuff!! Yummy
    sweets
    half of the Disney Store
    clothes
    shampoo and conditioner in the massive tubs

also have been known to bring home a children picnic table and benches and a kids keyboard/mic on a table with a stool!!!!

DH not very amused by those!!!

Dexter bowling shoes $50 instead of £100
    Bowling ball
    Golf clubs
    Golf balls
    2x new suits for work
    Lots of clothing & shoes
    Lots of trainers
    Sat-nav units
    Sun cream / spray
    Books - take some out, bring some back
    JD sauce and marinade

I know people who have brought home a large gas bbq before prices dropped in the UK
    Regards, Mark

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the replies on the Barnies Coffee, our villa is on the US27, i'm surprised I couldn't smell it from there[msnwink].

Now i've read what everybody else brings back I think I will be looking out for some of these items myself and guess what - bringing them back home with me

Also what is Orange cleaners and goop (I'm thinking the Americans have a special tool to clean all those oranges they grow)[msnembarrased]

Colleen and Duncan

Florida Savvy
    Too many things to list but on our last visit i brought back an Adirondack Chair.
    Wendy