Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Florida Newbie
    Only 38 more days until spending!!
    Clothes
    Shoes 11 pairs for me last time
    teddy grahams in every flavour
    goldfish
    Hersheys chocolate syrup
    Revlon makeup
    Birthday cards
    Memory mattress $80
    Pooh & tigger planters
    Halloween decs neighbours love them!!!
    fancy dress outfits
    Bike
    BBQ spray
    Alloy sray
    The list goes on and on!!!
    Lynne

Florida Chatterbox
    having browsed this thread, i now have a new list of things to buy.

i used to always bring back lots of dove washing up liquid but never seem to find it now.

i am also going to bear in mind that costco ship back to the UK and see what i can buy!!!
    tracey

Super Moderator
    We are travelling home with Texas Pete hot sauce for our son who is suffering withdrawal symptons, shirts and cologne for him. For us we have hit Ghiradelli's chocolate shop and Ethel M's so the diet will have to wait.

Florida Newbie
    Hi have read with interest all the different things people bring back. I was surprised to read that you bring back DS Lites and games,dvds and cds,i didn't think these things work in the UK.

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    No sure about the ds games, but dvds ae fine if you have a region free dvd, and cd's do not have a region on them so no problems there
    CERI

Florida Chatterbox
    Could anyone confirm that costco send stuff back to the UK if so how much do you have to spend and what does it cost to send back?

cheers

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by PAUL GIZZI
    Could anyone confirm that costco send stuff back to the UK if so how much do you have to spend and what does it cost to send back?

cheers[/quote]Doesn't look like it unless it's different for items purchased in store.

Does costco.com ship outside of the U.S.?

Currently, costco.com offers shipping in the United States only and to Canada through our website located at costco.ca. We plan to expand service to more areas in the future.

You'd also need to pay any import duty and VAT as well as the shipping charge if they did.

I've often found quite a lot of US goods available in Costco UK, even down to yummy out of UK season American strawberries.
    blott

Actually I have heard of someone having a grandfather clock shipped back by Costco [bought from there] as they could send it at a reasonable price with their other stock coming over-unfortunately it was only a friend of a friends ex mum in law, so I cannot check the story now-
    it was a couple of years ago

Gold 5 Star Member
    Also added to our list is Band Aid (plasters) with antiobiotic, usefull if you have any niggly cuts that won't heal. My hubby often gets nicks at work being a builder and of course the sites arent always the cleanest of places so sometimes find they get a bit red and angry but since finding these he has used them a couple of times to stop it getting worse.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    What do we bring back home with us?.........fond memories and a strong desire to book the next trip![msnwink]