Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Florida Expert
    This time, clothes and a kitchen aid mixer !!
    Dorothy

Florida Junior
    We have brought back guitars, several skateboards, DVD's box set like Lost, Hero's, Prison Break, Supernatural, Desparate Housewives, so much cheaper and you get the whole season not the first half like over here, bedding, swarovski crystal, tonnes of Jack Daniels sauce/marinade, Lucky Charms cereals, An arrow from the seminole indians, sketchers shoes and vans trainers, the latest Janet Evanovich books, Fossil watches, enough giant cuddly toys to open my own shop ~ oh yeah and I also bring my husband back with me so he can carry all the cases[msnwink]

Ceri can you let me know where the Barnies is where you get your Coffee Beans from we used to buy them from the one at the Florida Mall but it closed down a few years ago[msnsad]. We brought loads of Blue Mountain back from Jamaica [msntongue][msntongue][msntongue] just wish I'd brought more[msnsad]

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    Dunkderby, there is a Barnies Coffee in 'The Loop'

Tricia

Where do I begin, clothes, trainers, vitamins and supplements (so much cheaper than in the UK), hair colour, orange cleaners, orange goop, bedding, cosmetics, paint rollers (DH uses them for putting antifouling on the boat) sunglasses, spectacles and much much more.
    Jill and Brian

Super Moderator
    We have brought home all manner of things eg tumble drier balls, orange cleaner, goo gone and next month we are bringing home Robert's guitar and disks for Guitar Hereos for his XBox. Sadly Stuart's mother died at the end of last year and she always liked us to bring her home some cookies or similar and we will miss not doing this in future.

We have brought, a fan light, everything needed to create a watering system for our garden, lots of kitchen gadgets and other gadgets, tumble dryer sheets, Pam cooking spray, lots of different hot sauces and too many other things to mention!

Florida Chatterbox
    we have a large family with a wide age range and regularly bing home,
    clothes
    trainers
    perfume
    levi jeans
    handbags
    oreos
    peanut butter
    candy corn
    cereal
    ford car parts / hubby has ford excursion, american import
    half of disney, especially cuddly toys
    toiletries
    toys from walmart, especially before xmas
    beef jerky
    jack daniels sauces and other sauces and syrups

and many photos and memories of yet another wonderful time spent in florida, our favourite place to be

[msnsmile2]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Duncan

There are still a few Barnies places left, at the top section of the Florida Mall, not the first set of light but the second on the left hand side where you see linens'n'things, turn left there and then left again it right by there. As there is a new franchaise just opened up along the 27 going north towards the 50 uptowards the ther walmart, not cagans crossing the one further up.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    Plasters from Walgreens (their own make) - they stick really well!
    Lens cleaning wipes for my glasses from Walmart - so cheap and clean them like they do at the opticians!

Florida Savvy
    I am glad to see that I am not alone in bringing back the entire grocery store.

As a lot of my stuff is in bottled liquid form, I aways put in a ziplock. and th TSA always inspects and probably thinks I'm crazy.