Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: what do you bring back home ?

Honey Mustard salad dressing, A1 steak sauce, Louisiana shrimp sauce, Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, fluff marshmallow spread, peanut butter M&M's, huge bags of Jolly Rancher's, Reeses peanut butter cups [sick] for our son, special K for our daughter in law, fabric softener dryer sheets, zip lock bags, towels, bedding sets, all the ususal clothing items that are so much cheaper stateside including 9 pairs of crocs on our last visit for work colleagues!

I'm sure there are lots more regular buys that I can't even remember at the moment but if they ever open our cases at customs they'll think we've gone mad.
    Julie

baby clothes and toys, especially cheap when we have been over on the 1st december, we get lovely sales stuff, now theyre getting older we buy less for them as im starting to enjoy relaxing and only bits of shopping....mind you that was last trip as my knee was so nasty wouldnt let me walk around as much.......this year am looking forward to buying more things for the grandbabies that are due within the next week and 5 weeks 2 little girls..... very exciting looking at all the baby things...and of course its all so much cheaper!!
    ooops i forgot.... all my doggy toys!!!!
    we were due to pick up our new puppy the day after getting home......it was lovely, will have to get some new ones as hes chewed loads up

need more!!

think i will start looking around for kitchen gadgets, hubby tends to go for tools oh and clothes......
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    Reeses Pieces.

Lots of them.

Skateboard decks
    Trucks and wheels for the boards
    Wakeboard stuff and a Kneeski board
    vans shoes
    tops and skate shoes.
    Jan and Lee

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    My most absolute favourite thing to bring back in Barnies flavoured coffee. The smell and tast is heaven, I don't like starbucks as I don't take sugar and their flavoured coffees are done with syrup, but Barnies is all bean. I brought back 12 lbs on the trip at Christmas, and I have now people asking me to bring back some for them as well.

Also bring back the usual bebe sports, g-unit, applebottoms, dkny clothes. California salt, which again is so good, garlic and parsley rock salt. Jack Daniels bbq marinade and have brought back the odd comforter or two.
    CERI

A1 sqauce, fluffy bath sheets, butterfingers, kitchen bits and pieces, electrical gadgets etc.,comp. games, cd's and dvd's. This is making me feel excited, need to be on my way.
    Jan

This is going to be a long list.

Clothes that goes without saying, I rarely buy any clothes here in the UK
    I have just checked the clothes I have on as I type, and ever article of clothing other than by boots was bought in the USA
    I picked up my complete outfit For a wedding here in June on our last visit.

Every kitchen gadget that I found interesting, every size of bedding have all been brought back with us

All the solar lighting for our garden came from Costco on OBT. The biggest article was a wooden swinging love seat that also came from Costco, they shipped it across for us in one of their container, along with two garden orniments a 12ft trampoline an adventure playground for our Grandchildren. Plus many other smaller items.
    They charged us a very small fee, cannot remember exactly how much but was less than $50 took about six weeks before I received a phone call from our local Costco,saying our order was in their warehouse.
    You have to spend a certain amount before they will ship the items.

Bruce tried to persaude them to ship other items bought from elsewhere, but they wouldn't
    I don't blame them wasn't company policy, but was worth a try.[msnwink]
    Barbara

Florida Junior
    Hi again
    My list is getting longer
    Buttefingers,reeces peanut butter cups.
    I think I will have to be careful in Costco,now that I have just found out that they will ship home !
    Coffee ................ yes I brought some of that back last time but cant remember which one ????
    I have been asked to bring back a pound cake from Publix !!!!! I will have to see about that one
    Ellie

[8D]

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady

All the solar lighting for our garden came from Costco on OBT.
    [/quote]OBT ????? Sorry this is probably a silly question but what/where is OBT? I'm heading over for 3 weeks in July and will be looking for bargains[msnwink]

Thanks
    JohnA

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by GiZZeRR
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady

All the solar lighting for our garden came from Costco on OBT.

[/quote]

OBT ????? Sorry this is probably a silly question but what/where is OBT? I'm heading over for 3 weeks in July and will be looking for bargains[msnwink]

Thanks
    John

[/quote]

'OBT' Orange Blossom Trail

You can get to it from the US27 - 92 or from Sand Lake Road. It is North of Kissimmee and East of the I-4
    Frances