Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Advice on suitcases

Florida Newbie

Advice on suitcases

Hi, I need some advice on suitcases please. We travel in May , with Virgin. On our last trip in 2004, we put a case inside a case.
    Just wondering if we can still do this, or is it best to share our stuff, between all the cases.

Gold 5 Star Member
    we did this in march 07 and it was all ok

i had a bit of a panic about it at the time thinking it could be seen as suspicious, i need not have worried

see here http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_36473.asp

Florida Savvy
    My mother in law did this a couple of weeks ago and there was no problem (except jamming it all in the car to get to the airport )
    Heidi

Just remember that each suitcase cannot weigh more than 23k when filled, so check the weight before you get to the airport as they are quite strict.
    ellie

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    We often take a spare suitcase inside another! No problem so far! Just check the weight to make sure you stay within the limit!
    Frances

Florida Savvy
    Or just buy one out there!!! They are soo cheap if you get them at the "Flea Markets" on the 192. We always buy one when we're out there for about $20 and they are top brand quality.

The only down side.......we currently have about 3000 cases up in the loft!![msneek]
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

As long as you are not over the weight allowed, then this is no problem. My case often looks like a Russian doll
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    As you can now take your cases with you on the train after clearing customs the less cases you take the better.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for all your advice, its been a great help.Counting down the weeks now, just 6 weeks, and 6 days [msnsmile2]

We did this no bother.