Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Hampton Lakes

Florida Newbie

Hampton Lakes

Hiya everyone

Hope you are well and I can tell that you are a friendly bunch. The reason for my post is to try to find out a bit more about Hampton Lakes.

In October we will be visiting Florida for the 4th time (we are now seriously addicted) and will be staying at Hampton Lakes. Just recently we have read a few posts on another forum (TCD) which were quite scathing about this complex.

Just a little worried and looking for some guidance.

Thanks in advance

Jay

Our first visit to Florida was Hampton Lakes, we loved it and have returned over and over again. This is a lovely area and is still one of our favourites. You won't be disappointed I'm sure.
    Jan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Jay
    We have a place at Hampton Lakes and were last over at Christmas and it was all still looking very good so not quite sure why it was being slated. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

If you want to know anything specific about the community or the area please ask and we'll let you know.

Although we are biased we have enough repeat guests to knnow that many love the community and location but we are also realistic enough to know you can't please all of the people all of the time but we do our best.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Jay

We also own on Hampton Lakes and have already visited this year. The community looked as good as ever and like Steph we have never had any complaints either about our home or the estate - in fact some guests have commented on how lovely it is to come back to.

Please let us know if you have any specific concerns and hopefully the owners on here will be able to put your mind at rest.

Florida Newbie
    Thanks very much - you guys are the best and I feel must better now.

[msnsmile]

Thanks

Jay

Florida Expert
    Our first trip to Florida was also to Hampton Lakes. We loved the community [msnsmile2] We stayed in an amazing villa that was close to everything we needed.

We are sure you will have a wonderful time there

The Pegs

Florida Chatterbox
    I also own on Hampton Lakes and I'm sure you will love it - we certainly do. I just got back from there 6 weeks ago and I'm going again at the end of April. It was looking good in February, and anticipate it to be just as wonderful when I go next month.
    Caroline