Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Burger and Pizza place :)

Florida Junior

Best Burger and Pizza place :)

I love my Wendys when i goto the US but i was wondering if anyone can recomend any others to me ?, i am pretty fussy and only have cheese and ketchup on my burgers

I also would love to try and nice Pizza place this year, any recomendations ?

Also where would you recomend going for a steak, i am not a fan but would like to know for the other member on my trip

Cheers

I think the burgers st Cheesecake Factory are good. I like the ones they call mudsliders.
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Not a fan of fast food type burgers but only place I will partake in one very ocassionaly is the HRC as it is a "real" burger.

Best Pizza I have had recently was a take out from Pizza Hut believe it or not!![:P]

A lot of good steaks to be found in most restaurants.
    CDV

try Johnny Rockets, and steak and shake, some great fastfood meals, both do lovely food!!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    For a really good burger try "5 Guys", the best pizza we've had was from Flippers Pizza - there is one at Old Town and another at I Drive, and I think there are others in the area.

The best steak we've had was either Charley's or Ruth's Chris steakhouse.
    Rosie

Florida Chatterbox
    Burgers - another vote for 5 guys, Pizza - Giordanas pizza pie or Papa Johns BBQ chicken pizza.

Sandra

5 Guys for us and the Tiki Bar in Clermont. Best pizza (don't have many) Papa Johns. Best steak hard to say really - we've had good steaks at Chilis, Charleys, Ruth Chris, Longhorn, Colarado House of Beef and Manny's.

Florida Junior
    The best place for a burger is Fuddruckers in the Festival Bay mall at the top of International Drive.
    The 1 pound burger are absolutely huge.
    Not cheap but great quality

Gold 5 Star Member
    Best burger? Friendly's takes some beating.

Also their steak tips with rice and stirfry veg is pretty cool too and their ice cream sundaes are only closely followed by Dairy Queen's. [8D] Check out their menu... http://www.friendlys.com/menu/dessert/

Pizza? I haven't found anything to beat Pizza Hut yet... but I'm still looking! [msnwink]
    blott

On my recent trip to Orlando in Feb, My final departing meal before my flight was at TGI Fridays, not normally a restaurant we go to as a family but as I was billy no mates for this short 5 day trip thought I would dine there.

I had Breaded Mozzarella Sticks with a Tomato dressing and for Main I had the Bacon Cheese Burger with Fries and Salad and it was just tops. Throughly enjoyed the meal.

Try the Burgers at TGI Fridays, there great

Will be taking the family back there when we are back in town.