Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EMERALD ISLAND IN KISSEMEE any one no what this li

Florida Expert
    glad I could set your mind at rest. Have a great time at Emerald Island
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Florida Newbie
    do they have any entertainment on in the clubhouse does any one know

Florida Expert
    Yes they do when you arrive if you pre register you will get to the gate and a security guard will ask you for photo id if you pre register you will receive your welcome pack from him if not from the clubhouse reception in your pack should be a list of monthly entertainment. DO you know the exact villa you are staying in as you will need to know the address.

Do you want me to send you the pre registration forms as well? DM me your email address again
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by berni_richards
    Yes they do when you arrive if you pre register you will get to the gate and a security guard will ask you for photo id if you pre register you will receive your welcome pack from him if not from the clubhouse reception in your pack should be a list of monthly entertainment. DO you know the exact villa you are staying in as you will need to know the address.

Do you want me to send you the pre registration forms as well? DM me your email address again
    [/quote]

Well done Berni.Credit to an EI homeowner. Dont get service like this with Airtours!.

Florida Expert
    They also have a happy hour in the clubhouse with Budweiser at $1 a pint.

Florida Newbie
    wow thats gr8 that will save a load of money we will never be out of there all the info i have recived off you guys has been very helpful cheers[msnsmile]