Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EMERALD ISLAND IN KISSEMEE any one no what this li

Florida Newbie

EMERALD ISLAND IN KISSEMEE any one no what this li

hi first time on here so new to this. Please could you tell any thing about Emerald island villas. We are going this May there is 11 of us staying in a 5 bed villa and going with Airtours as well.
    Also there is a 6 month old baby with us and was wondering if any of the shops stock sma baby milk.
    angela keene

Did you book through this site, if so the owner will be able to give tons of info and hints and tips.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by angie28
    hi first time on here so new to this. Please could you tell any thing about Emerald island villas. We are going this May there is 11 of us staying in a 5 bed villa and going with Airtours as well.
    Also there is a 6 month old baby with us and was wondering if any of the shops stock sma baby milk.

[/quote]

Florida Newbie
    YES WE DID BOOKED WITH AIRTOURS FOR EVERYTHING

As you turn off the 192 towards Emerald Isle there is a supermarket on the right

Sell everything you will need if not there is a "Wallgreens" with a pharmacist just off the 192 net to the the Best Western (formally the La Quinta)

Wee stayed at Emerald isle a few years ago the site is a gated community if I remember correctly

You will love it

Good access to shops and the parks

Hope it helps

Hi

When we went to Florida with our 6 month old baby, I can't remember seeing SMA formula in any of the shops. We took enough sachets with us to last the trip - we were there for a month so you can imagine how many sachets we took!

However, he is now 6 years old so we are talking about a few years ago. Maybe someone can answer this question from a more recent point of view.

Have fun.

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Newbie
    thanks for advice everyone hope everyone had good easters

Florida Expert
    if I were you I would take your own baby milk as the US don't sell the brands we have in the UK.
    sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Angie has started another thread about baby milk here. http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_44192.asp Please respond on that thread regarding baby milk as no-one else will ever find it in Communities.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Some Emerald Island owners have put together a booklet on what is on and near to Emerald Island ask your owner to send you a copy of it if not DM me with your email address and I will send it to you. Enjoy your stay

Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Florida Newbie
    [msnsmile]got the brochure cheers i will pass it on the other people that are travilling with us it had lots of information we need. we are going with airtours and flying with monarch airlines and the travel shop don't have the anwsers to our queston we wanted to know as it's the first time for all of us so quite nervous about to expect so your brochure was very helpful.