Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: The Blonde & the Car

Gold 5 Star Member

The Blonde & the Car

7 1 0:
    A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven hundred and ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven hundred and ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I've lost it and need a new one..' She said that she didn't know exactly what it was, but it had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its bonnet up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, it's right there.'

Scroll down

Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm a brunette and I'm afraid when it comes to cars this could have been me.

I had a light come on in my car once and described it to my Dad, I said it looks like two people lying down. My Dad had to check it out the screen wash was empty.

I wish I could draw this for you as it is a very easy mistake to make.[msnembarrased]
    Paula