Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Will we be there for Thanksgiving?

Florida Chatterbox

Will we be there for Thanksgiving?

Hi,
    I have booked to go 25th Nov 2009 i thought it would be thanksgiving but reading through here its the 2nd to last Thursday in November so we will arrive the week after, is this correct??
    I am not bothered either way really we will just remember to take fleeces with us because it is colder in the evenings.[msnwink]
    Ali

It is the 4th Thursday of November, which will be 27th this year
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Ali,

We will be there for Thanksgiving too..It's a wonderful time to visit. You will love it
    If you plan to eat out on Thanksgiving day, you will need to book early as everywhere get booked up.

The sales just after are fab[msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Shirley and Lynne,

Lynne....
    Do you mind me asking where you go to eat on Thanksgiving day? could you recommend somewhere?
    We havent booked our flights yet for next November so we are still flexible on those dates we could even book for the Sunday after thanksgiving really depends of the price of the flights when we do book.[msnsmile2]
    Ali

Florida Junior
    have to agree went thanksgiving last year had a great time going 27th this year one tip don't leave it to late to eat

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry Ali, I have only just noticed your question to me regarding where to eat lunch on Thanksgiving.

We are looking in to that at the moment, but no one is taking bookings yet. The Peabody on I drive sounds very nice, as does the hotel at Celebration. I have emailed both places and I will let you know some details as soon as I get any from both places.

We had Thanksgiving lunch at The Renaissance Hotel near Sea World a few years ago and I don't think anywhere will compare with that. It was such a pity they stopped doing Sunday Brunch [msncry]I know lots of owners will agree with me.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]