Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bubba Gumps

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    just got back and ate in Bubba Gumps last week as it is one of our favourites. The menu has a lot of pretty much everything on it-the portions are huge and you will probably not manage a "British" Starter,Main Course and Dessert. As are most restaurants the prices are very reasonable and the service was excellent (you get the picture).

Like others I can't believe that you haven't seen Forrest Gump-definitely worth a look at- If you change your minds imo the parks are among the best in Orlando.

I must admit was going to have a look at this restaurant on our last visit and then walked straight past without even looking in. This year will put it high up on the list.
    Jan

Florida Junior
    Just got the Bubba Gump recipe book[msntongue], and it's got a brilliant quote in it from Forrest.

They asked me if I was running for women's rights
    Women are always right

Colleen

Universal City Walk doesn't charge a fee to get in, but some of the individual venues do. There is ample parking, fees vary by what type of vehicle you want to park.

Gold 5 Star Member
    One of the best places for service anywhere...

Florida Junior
    The Forrest Gump movie is on Film4 on Wednesday 7th May 9.pm.[msnsmile]

Also for all of you out there who love this film, I would recommend reading the Forrest Gump book by Winston Groom, as the film is based on the book there is alot of Forrests life that didn't make it into the film (to risky[msneek], but hilarious.) - he goes into space on the oddest NASA mission ever.
    There is also a sequel book called Gump & Co - when Gump & Co goes bust Forrest tries his hand at Hog farming, and working at Holy Land theme park,

Colleen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dunkderby
    The Forrest Gump movie is on Film4 on Wednesday 7th May 9.pm.[msnsmile]

Also for all of you out there who love this film, I would recommend reading the Forrest Gump book by Winston Groom, as the film is based on the book there is alot of Forrests life that didn't make it into the film (to risky[msneek], but hilarious.) - he goes into space on the oddest NASA mission ever.
    There is also a sequel book called Gump & Co - when Gump & Co goes bust Forrest tries his hand at Hog farming, and working at Holy Land theme park,

Colleen
    [/quote]Read the book, seen the film about 15 times, not too impressed with Bubba Gumps. The food was OK but something missing compared to somewhere like House of Blues.
    Regards, Mark