Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: though i would add some more oct 2007

though i would add some more oct 2007

thought i would dig out some old ones from last trip...... cant wait to the next one.......

<span style="font-family:Stencil"><span style="color:red">163 days to go</span id="red"></span id="Stencil">

Liesa

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    Liesa Great photos
    thank you posting them
    where are you !!!!!

How did you add the photos wanting to post some but just have no idea how
    [msnsmile2]
    Gail

Gail what do you mean in the pictures? i take them, and we were in Terra Verde, off of poinciana boulevard
    Liesa

Lots of memories there Liesa - thanks
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes Liesa where are the pictures with you on.[msnsmile2]

Great photos, roll on July.
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member
    Gail where you reply , press insert file attachment, where it tells you to press browse. Your photos should come up, pick the ones you want, then press upload file. Hope that helps.
    Barbara

make sure you resize them first, i use resize2mail.com (think i can put that) tick the first box about 320 or so then when its done click on save save as, i think, then use those numbers in the "insert file attachment"
    hopefully you will soon be popping pictures on .....took me ages to learn how to do it, now theres no stopping me, always got pictures on forums all over the place!!

Paula, im always behind the camera, when i get some weight off maybe then i will show meself probably.......
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Love the pics Liesa. Will miss Florida this year but sure I will enjoy mexico too. Know what you mean about not wanting to get on the pics. Last year we went to medieval times and I managed to slip past the photo on coming in and they came round to take one of me and Lucy when they came back with it I nearly fell off my seat. I said NO THANK YOU.
    Well will be back on the photos soon as up to now I have lost 18lb and am feeling very positive still. May not be slim for Mexico but Florida next august I will be much slimmer. [msnwink]
    Nikki D

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry Liesa forget to say great photo's, who was that on the bed of nail's.
    Barbara

not long now Nikki......well done on your weight loss, think its time for me to start on one yet again......

thanks Barbara, thats hubby Steve on the nail bed, he says it hurts like mad, a friend who has just returned also went on it and said it bl***y hurts to...... you lie on a sheet of perspex and the chap presses a button and the perspec lowers down so your left lying on the nails..... not for me.....

[msnscared]
    Liesa