Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orens First Florida Trip - part 1

I just love your pictures Heidi. It's great to see you all enjoying the sunshine, especially when it is soooo cold here in the UK at the moment! Your daughters themed outfits are gorgeous, they look beautiful[msnsmile] I shall look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Dawn

Florida Expert
    Great report and lovely pictures. I'm looking forward to the next installment [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Ah lovely photos and keep the reports coming[clap] Have a lovely time all of you[clap]

lovely pictures... keep em coming please x
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great first report [clap]
    The more detail you give the better for me - especially about the food [msnwink] [msnwink]

Enjoy.......
    Julie

Thanks for the report, with the wind and rain here, I needed a little dose of Florida
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for sharing your Photos (love the girls outfits ) and trip report was perfect...keep em coming....I will fit in reading them between packing for Florida ,,,yeay![msncool]

Florida Newbie
    Hi Mrs. Brizzle

Congrats on the great report. I am very interested to hear a little more about Terra Verde Resort and the facilities i.e. what can one buy there in the line of food/snacks/ drinks. Myself, hubby and 4 teenagers are staying in a 4 bed villa there towards the end of July. We are first timers to Florida so everything is new to us. Where would you recommend as the handiest place to go for a bite to eat on our arrival which will probably be inaround 9.00pm. Kids will more than likely want their first taste of US fast food so somewhere near the resort I hope. Is the Tikki bar open and could we go there at night for a drink if we wanted or is it just a poolside bar ?
    Wishing you a wonderful time and may I say you have a beautiful family.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hello Mary,

There are lots of restaurants very close to Terra Verde, just come out of the resort gates, then up to the 192 and you have a every kind of food you can think of. TGI's, The Olive Garden, Chilis, Cracker Barrel, Ruby Tuesdays and many more.
    I'm sure Dawn will be able to give you lots more information regarding this.

The clubhouse usually closes around 9pm at night so the tikki bar will also be closed around that time too. Unless there are any special functions on. There was a great 4th July party last year.
    The Tikki bar has just been taken over and we are waiting to hear just exactly what is going to be on offer for guests. Dawn will let you know as soon as we know.
    I'm sure you will have a great time.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Newbie
    Hi Lynne

Thanks a million for the info. Dawn has been great and passed on alot of info including detailed directions on how to get from MCO airport to Terra Verde. She's been very helpful. I just love reading anything about the resort and can't wait to get there.

I know we will have a ball.

Cheers,
    Mary