Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: continental airlines

Gold 5 Star Member
    The rush to Immigration off the plane is never as bad when travelling on a US carrier because there are always a fair number of US citizens on board who won't be using the same desks. Nothing worse than being 300th off a Virgin flight to Orlando and the 299 people before you all have to go through the 'non US citizens' lines.

It's helped even more for passengers with airline status because most elites are US citzens so a UK elite in the front cabin will be in small minority sitting there. I frequently find that I am the very first person at the desks because all my fellow travellers in the front cabin are US citizens or Federal Air Marshalls.

Florida Expert
    Whilst in theory I agree with the last posting, Continental from Bristol to Newark only carry a very small handful of US citizens each day.
    Clare R

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Clare R
    Whilst in theory I agree with the last posting, Continental from Bristol to Newark only carry a very small handful of US citizens each day.
    [/quote]

On their 'slaveship' configured 757 there aren't that many citzens at all! [msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    Weve travelled with Continental and didnt think much to the service on board. Perhaps it was just that particular cabin crew having 'a bad day' but they seemed to have the 'can't be bothered' attitude.Much prefer AA

Gold 5 Star Member
    Our trip in October is with Continental..we have used them before..they were ok..don't love an indirect flight , but then they do vary. Price and being able to get to Florida is what matters the most to us to be honest. We do fly to Newark(done this before too), the time in Newark on our outbound flight is 1 hour and 5 mins...will be interesting[msneek] But just had a call on Friday to say that the schedule had changed for the return flight..we now have almost 3 hours at Newark on the way back so instead of getting in to Gatwick at 5:30 in the morning it will be around 7:30..oh well. STILL going to Florida[clap]