Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: epcot worth going to

We like Epcot, there is a great choice of meals and the rides were good, perhaps not as daredevil as say Island of Adventures or Universal but they were fun.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Absolutley love Epcot, Great for Adults & Kids. The restaurants, Rides & the Countries around World Showcase Lagoon are so good to visit. Never been bored once in Epcot. Its always the first park we visit when we arrive in Florida and always go for a meal at one of the restaurants.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another vote for Epcot, it is probably our fav park, although that tends to change depending on which one we're in

The restaurants are possibly the best of any park, Chef de France being a firm fav.

Give it a try if you haven't been there before and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
    Rosie

Florida Savvy
    We love Epcot for its diversity,I see it as almost two parks in one though.

It has lots of little things you might miss on a first visit so you can spend lots of time here. It is also a very good evening park for a wander around the lake and the fantastic fireworks.

The girls really enjoy all the science and educational attractions in the Innovations area. We have made plastic robots and hand made paper as well as stopping at all the kidcot stops for colouring and masks ect

During some of the events ie Food & Drink Festival or Flower & Garden Festival we have made pipe cleaner flowers, bee magnets and come away with samples of honey, peanuts and seeds to plant.

My particular favourite event apart from the food & drink festival where I like to eat my way round the world is the Holidays Around the World where they have each countries Father Christmas or equivalent and special Christmas craft activities for the children.

There is always something going on and its all the small things that make it such a great park!

Gold 5 Star Member
    we love epcot and i would say give it a go [high5]

did you know EPCOT stands for "Enviromental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow" [msnwink]

or once you've walked round this huge park a fitting alternative "Every Person Comes Out Tired" [msneek]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Another vote here for EPCOT Depending on time of year you go they do have special events running as well as all the usual things too. Food and Wine in October time and Flower festival March through May (?) I love the world showcase, and Soaring and Race Track are 2 of my holiday fav rides. What about the 9pm fireworks too...ooohhh love it, 2 weeks...here we come [msncool]

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Yet another vote for Epcot.I think it is as informative as you want it to be.

When our children were young they just enjoyed the rides, as they have grown older I have noticed they have started to read the information which gives a greta insight into the World,conservation, energy together with a snapshot of the various cultures in the World showcase.

They still enjoy the rides and one of my favourite florida rides is Soarin' you have to make sure you take a ride on this.

We love Epcot and whilst not one of the larger Parks it has a lot to offer and a fantastic fireworks/ligh show in the evening.
    Graham

hey thanks every one that is great help for me really appreciate it cant wait to go there now reading all the good comments on it[^][msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Epcot have THE best firework show, would definately reccommend stayin til the end to watch [msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    We love Epcot and for all the positive reasons already given. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary lunch there last July at the French Restaurant in The World Showcase ,all of us thoroughly enjoyed it .We asked our daughter which park she wished to visit in March and yes you ve guessed Epcot.
    Olive