Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Woken by Earthquake last night in Manchester

Gold 5 Star Member
    I was watching tv in bed and it felt like someone was underneath it as it was moving up and down.
    Barbara

Nothing moved for me down in Devon[msnwink]

Sandra

Nothing stirred in Hampshire and I was not asleep at the time, just on my computer catching up with the forum.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Florida Expert
    Our house in UK is only about 10 miles from the epicentre - and we are not there [msnoo] Will have to wait until later today for reports from my family.

My son has a huge interest in hurricanes, tornados, quakes etc and he is gutted that he missed it [msnscared] Not so sure he would have liked being there though

Elaine

Florida Savvy
    Yes definitely felt it here in Suffolk and the poor dog got told off for barking![msneek]

Didn't feel anything but there again had drunk half a bottle of Red.

[party2]

Florida Chatterbox
    Did not hear or feel a[zzz][zzz][zzz] thing although my Friend across the road said her Bed had moved and woke her she thought she was dreaming
    SCARY!!!

Florida Junior
    It woke all my family, even my 15 year old son who only 2 nights ago managed to sleep through my husband accidently setting off the house alarm which has an internal siren so extremely loud.

Colleen

It woke me up just north of Manchester but I thought I was dreaming. I thought the dog was on the bed scratching! Didnt think any more of it until I saw the news this morning. Dear Hubby slept through it but that is no surprise[msnwink], he can sleep for England!

My 20 yr old Son was in bed awake and was frightened to death, he said he had to hold on to the bed as it was moving so much[msneek][msnoo]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Which rotten devil took the other half?[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by becbecs
    Didn't feel anything but there again had drunk half a bottle of Red.

[party2]
    [/quote]
    Carla