Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Aquatica Review

Florida Savvy
    Photos look great, certainly makes us want to go again very soon, can you cross over from Seaworld?

Is it true that Wet & Wild said they would close as a result of aquatica opening?

Andrew
    Andrew

hey there is the parking around good and love the reports really looking forward to going

sorry roger didnt realise the first to replies went in my bad computer on a go slow[msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    It looks a must for our next trip ,I hope we can beat the Easter crowds , thanks for the info .
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Your reports are fab. Will be paying a visit next year. [msncry] Seems like such a long time away as going to Mexico this May.
    Nikki D

A definite on our next visit in April.
    Jill and Brian

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks a lot for this. We are going to Discovery cove in April and purchased the tickets which give us unlimited visits to Aquatica, Busch gardens and Seaworld so we will definitely be going to Aquatica at least a couple of times!

Maureen

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1274.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Roger

Thanks for the reviews and photos, we go in 3 weeks so Aquatica here we come!

Thanks again.

Cindy

Florida Newbie
    Thank you Parry Family. - Great reviews well done!
    We were disapointed that it was not open when we were there but it will be on our list for next time. Hope to see you all again then
    The Lakes

Florida Newbie
    hi gr8 pics of aquatica please could you tell me do you pay for hire of the loungers at all water parks or is it within admission price cheers

Gold 5 Star Member
    As far as I'm aware, you don't pay for loungers anywhere in the Orlando area - it's very unlike the UK!
    blott