Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 2008 Celebration Easter Egg Hunt

Gold 5 Star Member

2008 Celebration Easter Egg Hunt

Great Egg Hunt Saturday, March 22; 9am at Spring Park

Kids of all ages can sprint to collect candy and prizes hidden within eggs scattered across Celebrationšs Spring Park during the annual Great Egg Hunt. Children will be able to race around the park searching for the eggs. The area will be divided into sections based on childrenšs age so that everyone may have a chance at picking up eggs to stuff in their baskets.

For more information please contact Celebration Parks & Recreation at (407) 566-1200
    blott

Florida Savvy
    Great, thanks for that info. We are there for Easter this year and I was hoping to find something like this for the children to do.
    I love Celebration's events and they are usually really good.
    [easter1]

Florida Expert
    Looking forward to that . Might see you there Heidi, I will be the overgrown kid sprinting around for eggs.[easter1][easter1][easter1]
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Talking about Easter can anyone recommend a nice place to go for brunch/lunch on Easter Sunday . Its our first time there at Easter and I would welcome ideas from those of you who have spent Easter in Florida previously . We have done the Peabody and the Gaylords Palms both of which we found to be excellent. There will only be 3 of us 2 oldies and a 12 year old .
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member
    What about? http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...?TOPIC_ID=3720 But you need to Google to find out if and what times they're doing this year.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Thanks Blott Ive Googled the House of Blues and by all accounts its still as popular as ever .
    Olive