Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Thomas Cook Credit Card

Gold 5 Star Member

Thomas Cook Credit Card

Like many OV forum members, I have the Nationwide Credit and Debit cards mainly because they don't load fees for foreign currency transactions. I also have other cards which give cashback and/or rewards on spend. I've never found a card that offers both.

The new Thomas Cook credit card offers the same advantages of the Nationwide credit card but gives 'Travel Pounds' on everything you spend. These 'pounds' can be used against things like flights and in fact anything available within Thomas Cook travel agencies. It also offers advantageous terms on purchase of foreign currency. It looks like it's actually a Barclays product branded as Thomas Cook.

Might be worth a look for anybody who has a decent level of foreign currency spend.

I won't paste a link but Google Thomas Cook Credit card and you'll find it.

Florida Junior
    I have one and it works out great.

Like Natonwide card you get commercial exchange rate with no fees plus you even earn points on foreign purchases.

Also if you use it in thomas cook they waive the credit card charge and give you double points

I have earned enough points for a weeks car hire in Spain