Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Simpsons.(with pictures an update)

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

Simpsons.(with pictures an update)

Andy and I spent a bit of time at Universal Studios last week and noticed that the Simpson's ride was well and truly on it's way, opening for sure spring, final date to be announced.

We got some cute pictures as they have all the characters on the fence around it in various tricks. The Kwik-e-Mart is open as I reported last year but just selling merchandise and soft drinks etc.

There is also a stand outside that sells the famous Squishies (I was glad I didn't like any of the flavours mind you)! They also have an RV which Santas Little Helper seems to be in charge of and the roof is stacked high with Donuts and Duff!

I will try and put some pictures on when I get some more time this week.

CDV

looking forward to the pictures Jacqui
    Liesa

Me too, Jacqui. Looking forward to this ride, in October, when we are visiting. Need to be there NOW!!!, have to wait though[msnsad]
    Jan

Florida Savvy
    I can report that the cherry Squishie is lovely!! One of my children gave me his to 'look after' while he went on Men in Black and didn't have much left when he came back!!

Florida Chatterbox
    I can't wait to try this ride also. I loved the old Back to the Future and It looks like it will be an updated variation with the Simpsons as the theme.
    Andy

Florida Junior
    oh wow , really would love to see the pics please [msnsmile2]
    my nephew is an AVID simpsons fan , its our first trip at the end of april , and he is really in anticipation if this ride will be open ,
    what date is spring he keeps asking
    to show him the pics would be great , we are just saying not to get your hopes up , and he knows it will be a bonus if it does open , i secretly think it well be , but he is taking it well [msnsmile]
    thank you so much
    sharon

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I'm at home tomorrow so I will set aside a few mos to dig them out.
    CDV

Florida Junior
    i had a look over a video on you tube , there was some good footage of inside the shop , with all the simpsons goodies [msnsmile2]
    also , it was in a newspaper over the weekend that the ride will open early may , so fingers crossed

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    we got some great picture of our teenagers never the wall in December but do not know how to add a photos !!!!
    Gail

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by louisbourg
    i had a look over a video on you tube , there was some good footage of inside the shop , with all the simpsons goodies [msnsmile2]
    also , it was in a newspaper over the weekend that the ride will open early may , so fingers crossed
    [/quote]

Does anyone know the title of the video on youtube or any search words? I have found a few vids but not the one that shows the inside of the shop

Pegasus