Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Watching live sporting events

Florida Newbie

Watching live sporting events

Hi, I`m new to the forums,so hello to everyone.We are travelling to orlando on 23 May, and today we have found out that the next Ricky Hatton fight,could be on the 24 May.Where can we watch the fight with our 10 year old son.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome.

If you're staying in a villa you may find that you have an enhanced TV package which has pay per view available, which is where premiere sports events are usually broadcast. Ask your home owner if this applies.
    blott

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Hi Tracy, welcome to the forum [msnsmile] The English Pub on the US 27 by exit 55 of the I-4 may show the fight, they show most of the big matches.
    Frances

Florida Chatterbox
    I would try Beef O'Brady's which is a sports bar come diner and kids are welcome. They have a couple of places around the 192 and 27 and they show all the major sporting events, although sometimes there is a cover charge if its a pay per view event.
    Andy

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for your suggestions.We are staying in Southern Dunes, so the options for HW27,are ideal.Just counting down the weeks now, I can`t wait