Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cirque Du Soleil Question

Hello,
    you can use the voucher on the same the night, just turn up and hand it in at the box office. We sell discounted cat 2 seats and these are issued on next best available. You can book direct at no discount and you 'may' get a choice of seats. The venue is purpose built and all cat 2 seats are good.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by travelnana
    I understand taking the voucher in for ticket confirmation but I'm still not sure when it needs to be done. Rather than make two separate trips to the theatre can we take care of the confirmation the same night we are to see the performance? Also, can you tell me why we cannot reserve tickets by actual section and seat number?

Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hello,
    you are booked in for the dates you have requested. We say in the FAX and on the ticket description that we issue tickets with exception of Cirque who issue a voucher, which is actually a ticket you take to the box office to confirm your booking.
    I had a similar comment by email which was replied to, presuming it must have been you

Florida Newbie
    Martin...this is June, our trip is for the end of October. Is it too early to order these tickets?

You can order now, in fact it is best too because the venue sells out quite frequently.

Martin...this is June, our trip is for the end of October. Is it too early to order these tickets?
    [/quote]

We bought our tickets via Martin and exchanged the vouchers at the box office just before we went in to see the show. Not a problem as our seats were confirmed
    Lynne

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for everyones help but still have questions...

1. When I purchase tickets for with your site, will they be mailed immediately?

2. Husband and I may be on motorized scooters by then but still be able to park them and
    walk to our seats (depending on stair situation). If, however, the possibility
    exists that one or both of us cannot, does Category 2 seating have a designated
    handicap section we should think about requesting?

Gold 5 Star Member

2. Husband and I may be on motorized scooters by then but still be able to park them and
    handicap section we should think about requesting?[/quote]I can answer question 2 and the answer is yes, there's a special wheelchair seating area with a really good view.
    blott

Florida Newbie
    Okay, can I get tickets for whole family for this area or is it only for the person in the wheelchair/scooter?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott

handicap section we should think about requesting?[/quote]I can answer question 2 and the answer is yes, there's a special wheelchair seating area with a really good view.
    [/quote]

Yes you will all sit together jst let us know you have a wheelchair when you book.

Okay, can I get tickets for whole family for this area or is it only for the person in the wheelchair/scooter?

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blott

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I couldn't quite remember what happened at Cirque when we went so I emailed them and this is their reply:

Our theater has designated spaces with "movable" chairs. This sections can be accessed directly without having to negotiate stairs, and the chairs themselves can be removed in order to accommodate a wheelchair. The spaces are located on the back rows of the lower level - 5 seats per section. And behind sections 203 and 205 in the upper level - 10 seats per section.

In order to access any other seating, there are 2 steps per row.

When booking tickets, be advised that if your group is bigger than the available seats in these areas, we will try to accommodate them as close to those seats as possible. Most likely in the row in front.

As Martin has said, make sure you mention that someone's in a wheelchair when you book your tickets through him and he'll make sure you get sorted out with your seating requirements, no problems.

You'll love the Cirque du Soleil show - it's totally the most amazing show I've ever seen!
    blott