Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cirque Du Soleil Question

Cirque Du Soleil Question

Martin, I am looking to book tickets up for this for our up coming trip. At what stage on the website does it come up with which days are available, please?

We have booked Cirque 3 times through Park-tickets. On your booking, in the comments section state what date and time you want.
    Regards, Mark

Correct

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
    Martin, I am looking to book tickets up for this for our up coming trip. At what stage on the website does it come up with which days are available, please?
    [/quote]

Thanks Mark & Martin [msnsmile2]

Florida Junior
    Martin - I booked tickets for Cirque along with a few others, with Park Tickets. They've all arrived ok in good time, but I'm surprised to see that the Cirque tickets are not actually tickets for the night we asked for (on the input from 'comments'), they are only "exchange vouchers", and it says we have to phone up and book seats, and we have to take the vouchers to exchange beforehand. I thought these would be actual tickets, for the date requested.
    Did I misread something or has it gone wrong somewhere ? If I have to do as they say, do I need to do this before we leave UK, or can it wait til we arrive (end June) ? Does it sell out, are the good seats sold out early ?

Tony

Hello,
    you are booked in for the dates you have requested. We say in the FAX and on the ticket description that we issue tickets with exception of Cirque who issue a voucher, which is actually a ticket you take to the box office to confirm your booking.
    I had a similar comment by email which was replied to, presuming it must have been you

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Tone Arranger
    Martin - I booked tickets for Cirque along with a few others, with Park Tickets. They've all arrived ok in good time, but I'm surprised to see that the Cirque tickets are not actually tickets for the night we asked for (on the input from 'comments'), they are only "exchange vouchers", and it says we have to phone up and book seats, and we have to take the vouchers to exchange beforehand. I thought these would be actual tickets, for the date requested.
    Did I misread something or has it gone wrong somewhere ? If I have to do as they say, do I need to do this before we leave UK, or can it wait til we arrive (end June) ? Does it sell out, are the good seats sold out early ?

Tony
    [/quote]

All the tickets that Martin sells are great seats, you will have a fantastic time[msnsmile]

Tony
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Junior
    Yeah I've got it now, the seats are booked though I do still need just to exchange the voucher. Thanks for the great ticket service, and the speedy resolution of my query.
    Tony

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hello,
    you are booked in for the dates you have requested. We say in the FAX and on the ticket description that we issue tickets with exception of Cirque who issue a voucher, which is actually a ticket you take to the box office to confirm your booking.
    I had a similar comment by email which was replied to, presuming it must have been you

Tony
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    You will love Cirque - it is absolutely fantastic

Neil and Sharon

Florida Newbie
    I understand taking the voucher in for ticket confirmation but I'm still not sure when it needs to be done. Rather than make two separate trips to the theatre can we take care of the confirmation the same night we are to see the performance? Also, can you tell me why we cannot reserve tickets by actual section and seat number?

[quote]Originally posted by florida4sun
    Hello,