Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Choice

Florida Chatterbox
    Ooh Joyce were you on my flight kids screaming and parents asleep??[msnsmile2]

We flew with First Choice to Sanford Sept 06 Premier class and thought is was good but would go in economy next time 'Star class' and save the money for other things in Florida, the star class 33" was ample enough.
    I agree with Dianna would go with which ever day is available for you. We are certainly doing this now i want to fly Wednesday but First Choice dont fly that day the nearest to this is a Friday so it will be Virgin which works out £1660 for a Flydrive 3 adults 1 child car and ins, which i think is a good price if i book it on my Virgin credit card i get another 10% off that.

Florida Expert
    I'm flying to Mexico in star class premier in may. I cannot wait for Mizzy's report as I know they have upgraded too.
    Nikki D

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Nikki D
    I'm flying to Mexico in star class premier in may. I cannot wait for Mizzy's report as I know they have upgraded too.
    [/quote]

i fly in may too Nikki, i might not get to write that report until we get home (after 25th) if i remember i will log on in florida and dm you a quick report if you need it before this?

Florida Expert
    Thanks very much Mizzy. We fly out on the 20 of may so will be waiting patiently. I'm really looking forward to it now. Time soon comes around doesn't it. Looking at flights now for next august but have to wait till the end of April for first choice flights to come out. have had a quote of dare I say it travel city direct and they where not too bad for just the flight.
    Nikki D

Florida Newbie
    Hi Ali-uk

Can you explain how you 10% off your flight price if you pay by Virgin credit card ?? I have this card and have never had such a discount wether booking on-line or direct with Virgin so whats the secret ??
    Karen
    www.villasflorida.com/villas/1384.aspx
    www.villasflorida.com/villas/1383.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Karen,

My husband got a Virgin credit card 4 months ago and with it we have discount with Virgin and thats not just Holiday/flights.

I rang up last week and asked when the flights are out for my date of travel and when their next 10% off weekend is, i asked if i bought and paid in full with Virgin credit card that i would get this discount she said yes but i wouldnt get the two if there is a 10% off weekend i couldnt have an extra 10% off if i paid with the Virgin card, it was either one or the other( i was being cheeeky thinking i could have 20% off).

So i could book when the price is right pay in full on the card and get 10% off, i think the catch is paying it in full at the time of booking as we have 13 months intrest free this is a good deal for us.
    Hope this helps
    Ali-uk

Florida Expert
    Just got back from Mexico with first choice and have to say the service was great. We flew in star class premier and it was really lovely. Would fly with first choice again as this was my first time.
    Nikki D

Mizzy, are you going to tell us how you got on?
    Karen Scott

Good to hear you had a nice flight.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by KarenScott
    Mizzy, are you going to tell us how you got on?
    [/quote]

sorry yes

the flight out was great, cabin crew excellent and couldn't do enough,
    seats very comfy air filled leather ones with good legroom and movies that you could pause rewind etc (bit like sky plus) food ok

coming back was another matter, really great crew again but the seats were really worn and uncomfortable, no padding or squishy'ness to them at all, we also had dreadful neighbours which i know can make or break any flight, one woman in particular was oblivious to the fact that most people in the cabin had settled down to sleep, she kept shreiking over a game on the seat back tvs which she was playing with her teenage son, she shut up eventually when she fell asleep about 5am and believe me i was sorely tempted to go and wake her up[msnmad]

going again next yr we would prob go back with virgin in prem econ, the plus side to virgin is the luggage allowance is more generous so you do not have the worry so much about how much you buy, we only had one case each with FC at 23 kilo and they weighed hand luggage too