Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Choice

Florida Newbie

First Choice

Hi, has anyone flown with First Choice before to Florida as we are looking at booking flights with them to Sandford? If anyone has is there enough leg room 33 inches in the normal sky class or would you reccomend upgrading to the sky premier class at 36 inches? There looks a great entertainment package with both classes on their planes which will be invaluble with the kids so looks a great alternative to Virgin and BA.
    Also we are flying out in late Sept, is this normally a busy time as I dont know whether to leave booking the flights to probably July/August to try and get a great late deal, but a bit worried there will not be any availability left.
    any advice greatly appreciated!

Florida Savvy
    Hi,
    We flew with them from Bristol last April and can highly recommend. In fact we preferred them to Virgin, the seats were very comfy and leather with good leg room, as you have said the entertainment was good with widescreen seat back tv's plus games. The food was better than average with real cutlery. A smooth flight with a quick getaway at Sanford.
    hth
    Heidi

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Graham, we have flown with First Choice a few times, agree with everything Heidi said.
    Barbara

First Choice for me everytime IMHO far superior then Virgin [msnsmile2]
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    You have to pay for drinks and snacks, and the food is inedible, but the leg room and seats are great...

We found the food to be the same standard as any other economy flight. The seats are the most comfortable economy we've flown. We now always look at their flights first and only go with Virgin if we need to fly on a date not offered by FC.

Dianna
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    we are flying first choice premier for the first time in may and when i get home i will do a very honest report on them in my trippie

we have been with virgin in econ and prem econ so will compare and let you know how it went[msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    We flew with First choice in January and we were extremely pleased. Decided to go premier and found the leg room, the food and the overall experience one I can recommend. We will definitely look to travel with them again. Their price, by the way, was far cheaper than Virgin and in my opinion much better standard.

Linda

Florida Expert
    we have travelled First Choice premium and it was great value. We were unlucky in that we had screaming kids all the way back but that can happen anywhere!
    joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

I have heard some very good reviews on their service. Their legroom is very good for charter.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham