Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: virgin flights

Florida Junior

virgin flights

Hello all, I have just booked a week from Manchester to Orlando with Virgin for £345, including taxes. I think this is the week before Easter, so quite chuffed!!

Well done, not a bad result.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    That is very good- Virgin prices seem to be in the "higher" price range for the next few months I refer to May time.
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    That is a very good price, My sister in law priced up some Virgin flights last week for Easter and they were alot more than that.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

We flew back with VIRGIN on FRIDAY and it was a very good flght staff were very friendly and came round with plenty of water .
    We paid £375 each and thought that was very good as we booked a long time ago .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Well we've really fallen our feet! By changing our departure by one day we got return MAN to MCO for £306!!!
    However-when I then tried to choose my seats it told me that there were non available! I am presuming that a number are held back for allocation at check in-Can anybody allay my fears please???

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
    Well we've really fallen our feet! By changing our departure by one day we got return MAN to MCO for £306!!!
    However-when I then tried to choose my seats it told me that there were non available! I am presuming that a number are held back for allocation at check in-Can anybody allay my fears please???
    [/quote]Yes, you are correct. This has happened a couple of times to our daughter. Don't worry!
    Glenda and Geoff

Wow - great prices for Virgin flights. Are those prices booking directly with Virgin? I've been looking on-line for May but can't get prices anywhere near that, they are between £480 and £520 when I've looked, maybe it's a bit soon yet? Although I am looking for Manchester departures too.
    Pam

Last Friday I booked with Virgin from Manchester for £429 travelling the 13th May, later in the month the fares rose to £495 and even £525.
    We also got a seat for 40000 air miles which worked out at £163 for the taxes. So all in all I was happy with that.

Once again Fares are high with Virgin this summer
    Derek

I have just priced up a companion flight with Virgin for travel late September into October. Traveling LHR-Washington, return MCO to MAN. £906 plus £168 tax for the companion flight making £1074 plus 25,000 miles. This is out economy, back premium. Checked miles plus money, price £570 each plus 4750 miles. I would sooner pay an extra £70 and keep 15000 miles for next time!
    Regards, Mark