Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: x factor live tour

Gold 5 Star Member

x factor live tour

as some of you know my little boys bestest ever christmas present was his x factor live tour tickets

we didn't honestly think he could cope with the noise of a concert or the sheer amount of people but last night he had a fantastic time with dad at the metro radio arena in newcastle

here are some of his pictures, can you guess who he wanted to win

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great pictures Marie, they must have been great seats. I presume James liked Same Difference as did all the youngsters. I still feel The Riddler should have won.
    Paula

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Great pictures Marie. I'm glad he had such a lovely evening, looks like it was a good show. [msnsmile]
    Frances

Wow what great seat he must have had Marie[clap][clap][clap] So glad he had good time[clap][clap][clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photo's Marie, the seats must have been very near the stage. Glad he had a wonderful time.[msnsmile2]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caitlin
    Great pictures Marie, they must have been great seats. I presume James liked Same Difference as did all the youngsters. I still feel The Riddler should have won.
    [/quote]

they did have great seats Paula and yes he so wanted same difference to win, his bestest bit was a clip of Simon on the big screen saying during the audition that same difference are so annoying because they are too happy, this prompted a "if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" song from them and the audience

got to admit dh was not looking forward to the show but he was pleasantly suprised, said it was a really good night with something for everybody [clap]

I really wanted Rhydian (sp?) to win. Was his voice as good live?
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Fab pictures. I bet he had a great time. I also wanted Rhydian to win, thought he was great.

Florida Chatterbox
    Sounds like he had a great time[msnsmile2] and the pictures are really good

Florida Expert
    Im so glad James enjoyed the concert even if Same Difference did nt win . Your pictures are brilliant thank you for sharing them with us . I just think they are all great to get so far . Good luck to all of them.
    Olive