Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Girl

Florida Expert

Birthday Girl

Our baby is 12 today . Happy Birthday darling. I still cannot get my head around it .Being the youngest we all still treat her like she were much younger. Im just thinking about our forthcoming trip to Orlando and how will we amuse her without the company of her other siblings . This will be the first year with the two wrinklies and herself. I foresee a lota lota lota shopping .[bowwave]
    Olive

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Happy Birthday to your daughter, Olive [clap]

I'm sure you will all have a lot of fun in Orlando on your upcoming holiday [msnsmile]
    Frances

Gold 5 Star Member
    happy birthday to your daughter Olive, i hope you all have a lovely day [msnsmile2]

my youngest is fast approaching 12 too [msnoo]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Happy Birthday to your daughter.

I know how you feel my baby is 13 tomorrow. A teenager [msncry]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Many Happy Returns of the day. I am sure there are loads of things in Orlando that will keep her amused and entertained.
    Lynne

Florida Junior
    happy birthday to your daughter we've also had birthdays in this house son yesterday and daughter today evrywhere i look there is mayhem[high5]
    sam

Hi Olive
    we just recently had the same thing with Lauren, trouble is as the youngest of the 6 we find she is to old and to advanced for her own good!

we are having the same thoughts about our forthcoming trip to florida in august, Russ doesnt want to come he wants to go to gambia.... so we will have to try and amuse Lauren....

Happy birthday Madeline xx[grouphug]
    Liesa

Happy Birthday to your youngest, too, Olive. My eldest is 16 today, but she is away skiing in Vermont, and I haven't seen her![msncry] She is home tomorrow, so we'll have to celebrate over the weekend.

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Florida Expert
    Happy birthday to your 12 year old [clap] We also have a 12 year old and the one great thing about Orlando is that the children never get bored. We're going over soon and kids have been planning their shopping trips for weeks [msneek]

Happy birthday to all those with birthdays this weekend too.

Happy Birthday [clap][clap][clap][clap]

I know how you feel Olive my 'baby' is now 6 and my big boy is almost 24[msneek] I keep telling Lucy she will always be my baby no matter what age she is, she is also the youngest in the whole family all her cousins are older too[msnsmile]