Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Happy St. Valentines Day

Florida Expert

Happy St. Valentines Day

[cheers][cheers][reHope you all have a great day . Maybe not red roses and champagne just a cup of tea in bed . I would be very happy with just some precious "ME"time . [cheers] d][/red]
    Olive

Florida Junior
    id be happy with some me time too[party1]
    sam

Happy ST VALENTINES DAY TO ALL ON THE FORUM and have a lovely .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Happy Valentines Day to everyone[party1] and to my darling husband who is my one true soul mate and the love of my life[clap] xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy St Valentines Day to everyone
    My darling husband knows me so well. Where does he leave my chocolate,roses and card?
    My roses in a vase next to my computer and my chocolates and card on top of the keyboard
    He knows this will be my first port of call

Barbara

Mine knows me well too Barbara I got a lovely pair of Swarowski Crystal and Gold heart shaped earings[clap]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady

Happy St Valentines Day to everyone
    My darling husband knows me so well. Where does he leave my chocolate,roses and card?
    My roses in a vase next to my computer and my chocolates and card on top of the keybaord
    He knows this will be my first port of call

[/quote]

Barbara, I got the cut glass vase and card in bed with my cup of tea and the carnations waiting for me downstairs by the computer. They really do know us don't they?
    Jill and Brian

Florida Expert
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I'm watching the weight at the moment so no chocs. I got a pretty t-shirt - well it came from Per Una who have hearts in their logo We'll also share a bottle of pink bubbly --- which I have included in my 'healthy eating' programe [msnwink] I might wait for it until tomorrow though as we have parents evening tonight for my youngest daughter's year. (Or will I need it afterwards........)

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    Happy Valentine's Day[cheers]

I'm weigh[bad language filtered out]ching too - so hubby made me a basket of fruit - all my favourites, strawberries, blueberries, lychees, black cherries, grapes and raspberries and all organic too!!, flowers, champagne, field mushrooms (an odd one but I am vegetarian so explains a lot!!) and a card!!

I took him to New York in Janaury as an early valentines treat so just his favourite sweeties and a card today!!

We've been married nearly 28 years and I never have to remind him!!
    Frances

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by another
    Happy Valentine's Day[cheers]

I'm weigh[bad language filtered out]ching too - so hubby made me a basket of fruit - all my favourites, strawberries, blueberries, lychees, black cherries, grapes and raspberries and all organic too!!, flowers, champagne, field mushrooms (an odd one but I am vegetarian so explains a lot!!) and a card!!

I took him to New York in Janaury as an early valentines treat so just his favourite sweeties and a card today!!

We've been married nearly 28 years and I never have to remind him!!
    [/quote]

Guess I should have said "watching my weight"!!!!!![msnembarrased]
    Frances