Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Ohanas -Thanks Giving

Florida Newbie

Ohanas -Thanks Giving

Hi

We have booked up to go to Ohanas for our Thanks Giving meal at 16:00 and have a couple of questions that I know you lot we know the answers to.
    1. As we are only going for a the meal how many hours do you get, I assume i drive up to the hotel and park in the car park for the hotel.

2. Would it be easier to go by Cab and what are they like on Thanks Giving.....

3. We are booking up for Winnie the Pooh breakfast at Crys Palace, we plan to spend the day there where would I park the van....as we would need to be there at 08:00........silly question I know....

Only 3 weeks to go

Thanks to everyone with their help

Burgessfamily[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went to Ohanas-but not for thanksgiving. I think at the most you'd only want to be there about 1 and a half to two hours.

If you go in the evening try to get a window table that overlooks the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can see the castle changing colour and get a good view of the Water Pageant.

Have a great time. I thought it was wonderful. We didn't go this time as my daughter can't stand prawns-and the skewers they brought them round on the fish was touching the beef-so she wouldn't hear of it I'm afraid!
    Orlandobabe

Florida Savvy
    I hope that you have a really good time

We are going to the Dolphin and Swan Hotel (near Disney ) for thanksgiving Dinner. Has anybody ever been there?
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1242.aspx