Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: bass fishing

Florida Junior

bass fishing

my partner and son want to go fishing while we are over in may but i dont want to be buying fishing equipment there so can anyone tell me where we cant rent everything they are going to need, best places to go and some prices please
    sam

Hi Sam,

I don't know much about fishing, but I have seen Super Walmart in Haines City have a large fishing department, and they seemed to have rods from $12 upwards, and everything else you might need. You could have a look online.

Again, I'm not sure about this, but I think your partner will need a licence. You can get these in Walmart, too, I think.

I hope this helps

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Super Moderator
    I would try the Polk Outpost (Polk tourist office) on the US27 going south not far past the junction with the I4. They have information on bass fishing so ought to be able to help.

Gold 5 Star Member
    One of the most well known places for big mouth bass fishing is Lake Toho or East Lake Toho. I don't think you can rent fishing equipment but, as already has been said, it's not that expensive in Florida but you can rent a boat there. There are also bass in some of the home community lakes.

For fresh water fishing for anyone over 16 years old, you need a licence which you can buy at Wal-Mart or any fishing tackle store.
    blott