Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best place for supermarket buffet food

Florida Savvy

Best place for supermarket buffet food

Hi all again and thanks for all your help so far with our wedding prep...totally invaluable!

You may see a few threads from us over the coming weeks due to the wedding almost upon us!![msnsmile2]

We're going to make up our own buffet with all the trimmings back at one of the villas for after our wedding ceremony and wondered if anyone can recomend some decent places? We've seen that "Publix" do party food (which looks all very nice) but is there anywhere else?? I can't remember if Walmart do made up platters....

Any help appreciated as always[msnsmile2]

Thanks
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

Florida Expert
    I am not sure specifically about party platters, but Super Target does much better food than Walmart. There is one on highway 192 - sorry not sure where you have rented a villa but sure there will be one close by.
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm not sure if they are still there as the website doesn't seem to be loading properly but Goodings ( www.goodings.com) near Formosa Gardens may be able to help.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    Publix do wonderful cakes to order if you also need a cake
    Berni Deno and Maya
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1997.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    They don't only do Sushi but do a lot of home made from scratch meals nad have a deli counter as well.
    Also Winn Dixie just north of Cagans crossing walmart on hway 27 is worth looking at.
    Babblin Boo

The Super target on the 192 is about 1/2 mile past the junction with the 535 heading east.
    Wilf & Sarah

Gold 5 Star Member
    Depending on when the wedding is, I think someone may have said that Target on the 27 at Posner park is due to open on March 8th?
    Babblin Boo

Wal-Mart, Target and Publix will all offer plenty of variety for the buffet. You may also like to try Sam's Club. This is a membership store but you can have an initial visit as a guest and still make purchases. They offer bulk purchases which would suit a large buffet. There is one on the 192 and on Orange Blossom Trail.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

When I had guests in who did their own reception they found everything they needed by using Publix and the Marketplace at Formosa. They also got in fruits from the edible fruits people on Orange Blossom Trail who delivered some arrangments that acted at their table centre pieces and a delicious dessert.
    Angela

Florida Expert
    Try Costco if you are a member they are on OBT.