Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Has Anyone Got An Interest In Custom Motorbikes??

Florida Expert

Has Anyone Got An Interest In Custom Motorbikes??

Hi,
    very much into the custom scene here in the UK,
    built a few chops myself, but that was when i was in my 20s.
    Now going through my midlife crisis! 20 years later, desperate to lock myself away, in my shed to create my last masterpiece [8D].

At least the wife and daughter dare not enter the shead, because of all the spiders [laugh]

Can anyone advise of any good custom bike shops, within the Florida/Orlando area that sell custom parts?

Many Thanks

Florida Chatterbox
    Alistair

Sorry, don't know anything about custom bike shops in Orlando, but, when you are next in Orlando, go along to the Thursday night bike cruise at Old Town. We have seen some fantastic custom bikes there and I am sure you would easily find some guys around who would be able to point you in the right direction. The real custom bikes tend to be in the middle section on the crossroads where the band plays on Saturday nights.

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Florida Expert
    Hi Claire, Excellent idea, the last time we where in old town we caught the custom bike show and it was fantastic. Next time we are in Florida I will make a point of this. Thanks for the lead Claire.[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Can definitely recommend the Bike Cruise at Old Town and the guys are really helpful
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

can echo the above messages or even go down to the big harley davidson shops, some beaufiful bikes and some great staff who may well know lots of info for you, we got chatting with a lad who was big into a bike he had (forget what it was but not a harley) we found out a lot of info even about california where he came from
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    There is a custom builder in old town, next time I am there I will get the details and pass them on.
    DAVID BOULTON

Florida Expert
    Hi David, Sorry for the slow reply but been out in Marrakesh and just got back to normality. Its took me 2 days to catch up with villa stuff as the e-mail connection out there was not to hot.
    Yes please when you have the details can you please pass them on. I have a big double garage that needs a boys toy.

Thanks

Florida Savvy
    The Orange County Chopper crew sell custom parts through their website that you could maybe get delivered to where you are staying while out there!

Dependng on when you go.... the Daytona Bike Fest is in 11 days time. If you're out there then this is must for any biker! This is a HUGE event on the bike calendar. If you Google it you'll easily get to the offical site and see a list of who and what's there. Sadly we miss it by just over a month! I love what the OCC guys do and it would have been great to see them in person! Ahh well.....there's always next year!
    Clayton, Pippa & Heather

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Alister

A friend of mine has a shop that cusomised a lot of bikes in Cardiff. He has a partner in the US that supplies him with most of the parts etc.

If you want his advice I can certainly ask.
    CERI

Gold 5 Star Member
    Is there anyone who lives in FL or has an interest in bikes that visit Orlando that can rec a bike shop for repairs...we have a low rider to get back up together...hope to take it down to FL later this year...its a 10th Anniversary low rider custom..had it from new and it came over with us from the UK...yet to see a US road...very sad...[msnsad]