Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST

What I found confusing in the flash to the future they spoke like Jack's dad was alive. How can that be [msnscared]

Florida Junior
    Who knows but wasnt it Jacks dad in the chair at the hut that Hurley was at.

Also i never knew Hurley was supose to be in his 30's!!

Florida Expert
    I am more confused and LOST than ever! [msnscared]

It certainly seemed to be Jack's dad in that chair. Maybe they were talking, in the flashforwards, about Jack's dad being alive because he IS alive? Not sure how that works, but you never know with Lost.

Who was the man who came to visit Hurley in the mental institution?

Who are the 'Oceanic 6' going to turn out to be??[msneek]
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Oceanic 6 got me too Elaine, we know three now from the flash forwards, Jack (so good to see him in my living room again[msnwink]),Kate and Hurley.

Charlie was certainly looking good for a dead guy.......quite a bit more handsome than when he was alive.
    Paula

Jacks dad died in Australia, and Jack went to get his body, if my memory is correct.

Florida Expert
    Jack did go to collect his Dad but various forums have confirmed it was Christian in Jacobs shack. Jack also 'saw' him in Season 1 so I'm not sure where all this is going.

We have had the line 'nothing stays buried for long on this island'!!!

Normally I would have put Charlie down as a hallucination apart from the fact that one of the other inmates pointed him out to Hurley so he must have been there.

As for the Oceanic 6. We know at least 6 got off the island but that doesn't mean others didn't that the media don't know about. Just guesses here, nothing I've read so probably way off the mark.

It will be interesting to see what happens to turn Jack from this flash-forward of 'normal, operating again, not wanting to return' Jack to the finale of Season 3's flash-forward of 'bearded, disfunctional, obessesive, wanting to return to the island' Jack.

Obviously Locke wasn't right, hence Hurleys apology to Jack during their brief meeting.

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Karen
    Jacks dad died in Australia, and Jack went to get his body, if my memory is correct.
    [/quote]

Jack's dad's body was on the flight, in the coffin. However Jack 'saw' his dad, so maybe the strange powers of the island were at work and made him come to life again?
    emm

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1582.aspx

So which of the 6 died?

It seems to be that death that flipped Jack.
    Graham

Florida Expert
    It might not even be one of the 'Oceanic 6'.
    If for example 6 from the flight manifest got off the island *and* Ben then they might well keep Ben a secret.
    Not sure how but again it depends on how they get off the island.

It would explain the low key funeral with no-one turning up as he technically didn't exist or have any family.
    He might also be the only one who could 'find' the island again so that would explain why Jack was willing to jump off the bridge when he saw that this person had died.

I think Jack had already grown the beard etc.. when he saw the obituary in the paper and this closed the door to him returning.

Then again I have a weird theory in my head that it *is* Penny's boat!!!!

Yes, I have been thinking that it could only be Ben who's funeral we saw in the flash forwards as this would explain why no one turned up. And why Jack was distract because the reson you suggest Brizzle. That makes sense.

There again when when did anything making sense apply to LOST [msnwink]