Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Eggs

Florida Expert

Easter Eggs

We are going to be in Orlando for Easter and my daughter asked me today if I plan to take our Easter Eggs out with me , but I would prefer to buy them there . What do everyone else do ? The thoughts of taking Easter Eggs on the plane is not a happy thought .
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Madness to bring them Olive!

If you can't find something you all like in the US you can't buy it[easter1]
    CDV

There are eggs here all over the place ,HERSHERY choclate eggs NESTLE eggs and much more .
    So do not worry the children will not go without and if you bring them they could break on route andalso melt as it will be hot when you arrive .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    As I expected ,there will be plenty of eggs . Chocolate eggs would be so difficult to transport ugh just think of the mess , thanks for the replies .
    Olive

Olive, there is a ton of stuff you can buy and all cute too. I already have a couple of things put away.

They do big big baskets for girls and boys with all sorts of chocolate/candy goodies and toys and also proper eggs for grown ups too!!! It's not all Hershey etc you can find a lot of different brands and really something for everyone.

I used to always get an LP(!!!!!) for Easter as I wasn't too keen on Easter Eggs. Even now one is enough for me.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    Thanks Jacqueline, Yes it was Hersheys that was the problem for my daughter, she is not a fan of their chocolate. She prefers the good old reliable Cadburys ones. I personally think that Easter Eggs are a waste of money and chocolate, I would prefer a box of Ferro Rochet(sp) and the older girls if they join us dont eat chocolate they are watching their figures . Anyway i know we will have a very EGGciting time in March.[easter1][easter1][easter1]
    Olive

Oh yes Olive you will have a "cracking" time and it will be "boiling". Glad you didn't grt into a "scramble" about bringing the eggs with you
    CDV

Florida Expert
    We've been in Orlando for many Easters and I take out UK Easter Eggs - they tend to be the small ones or the Lindt rabbits - packed in our suitcases and all have arrive unbroken. Our American friends look forward to receiving them too! [easter1] This year our school holidays are in April so I won't need to (I think our American friends will be disappointed!).

The US has lots of Easter things to try if you are worried about transporting them... you can buy the small plastic eggs (from Walmart) and fill them how you want - some years, we've put them around the garden with clues for an Easter Egg hunt. We went to a church service in Clermont on Easter Day and they had the lawns scattered with these eggs... the kids had a great time and it looked so pretty and colourful.

You can buy the Lindt Rabbits in Wal*Mart and the likes.
    CDV

Florida Expert
    Oh Jacqueline our kids already believe we are "cracked" but I sure hope we dont get too "fried".[msnsmile][msnsmile]
    Olive