Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easter Eggs

Super Moderator
    In the past we have taken eggs out as we have not seen the standard buttons and smarties type eggs in the States. However, we find the easiest to transport are all the small ones and we then buy an Easter basket for them once in Florida.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandodaze
    Oh Jacqueline our kids already believe we are "cracked" but I sure hope we dont get too "fried".[msnsmile][msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Dont worry Olive you can "poach" in the pool if it get too warm[easter1]
    CDV

They do sell a Cadbury's bunny shaped egg- about $5-6 last year, and Lindt is available. However I admit I take Easter Eggs over for my MC, they love them! I just put them together, with some bubble wrap around in the middle of a case -OR if they have asked for crisps, I take a box full and add the eggs to the box..........along with M & S biscuits, boxes of roses and celebrations etc!!
    For my own poor badly done to Son -He gets a pinata full of plastic eggs with disney dollars in, mini eggs and miniatures to bash open with his friends

Florida Expert
    I hope everyone is having a very pleasant Easter Sunday.I was most surprised Easter is such a big thing here in Florida. Here was silly me wondering if I should take easter eggs with me and every store you visit has a huge display . Not just chocolate but Easter baskets filled with toys ,perfumes and all sorts of gifts.The Easter Bunny is very important with little kids here with numerous Easter Egg hunts held in every area .Its very much a family time here and most of the Malls and outlets close today also .
    Olive