Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Los Angeles

Florida Expert

Los Angeles

I have just returned home from a short visit to Los Angeles. It was my first visit to California and I loved it . We stayed in a beautiful place called Marina Del Ray close to Venice Beach and a very pleasant hours walk to Santa Monica. We did the full day Hollywood tour which covered the whole TinsleTown magic and saw how the other half live . Best of all we met some cousins we had never met before and that was so much fun. Of course we did a little shopping but for a change I was not over the limit with luggage or in fear of the customs men . In all a super break and a very big thank you to my son for making it possible .[bowwave]
    Olive

We went to Los Angeles and had a lovely time reading your comments brought it all back .
    I have a cousin there and he has been there since 1963 so we saw a lot of places some touristed do not and walked on the beach at MALIBOU and it is there nearest beach .
    We cannot wait to go back but we love FLORIDA as well .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlonefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    my parents are off to the very same hotel Olive in early march, for them it will be their 3rd trip to LA, i will pass on your good comments about the place

Florida Expert
    My son has just announced he is returning to LA for another 4 nights on February 16th and asked would I like to go , but fair is fair I think I will stay home and let my husband travel instead ,we really cannot both go because our youngest is at school and needs an adult around in the evenings. Marie tell your parents to watch out for the wonderful fragrance as they enter the foyer of the Marriott, its got so many fabulous flower arrangements , its a beautiful hotel and the views are breathtaking . Of course the Cheesecake factory just around the corner merits at least one visit. Maureen I can understand why you would love this part of California . My cousin is one of those writers who are on strike at the moment ,and while they live in the middle of the mayhem and madness that is Hollywood they are so normal and grounded . For me its such a treat I keep pinching myself .
    Olive

Florida Savvy
    we decided to go to California instead of Florida last November.We booked a villa in Garden Grove in the Disney/Anaheim area.We had a great time,good shopping,great weather,didint think the people and shop assistants were too friendly though. Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia was awesome!!!!!!! Goliath,Riddlers Revenge,Superman....Amazing rides.[msnsmile2]We visited all the themeparks and tourist places for sight seeing aand photos.We did the Sony pictures studio tour,that was brilliant,shame you can't take photos.We saw Will Farrell on set though.

Florida Expert
    We checked out rental accomodation in California but mostly all we came up with was 2 bed condos. We are really spoiled with the high standard of rental accomodation in Florida,and personally the villa is a very high priority on my perfect holiday list.
    Olive