Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Where to stay?

Where to stay?

I am coming in two weeks, and have narrowed my choices down to a few(?) areas. They all look beautiful. Any advice - looking at Watersong (have found no info on this), Sandy Ridge, Cumbrian Lakes, Highland Reserves, Crescent Lakes, Orange Tree and one beautiful home in Calabay Parc at Tower Lake -it seems so far and remote though. I am looking to play 4 - 5 rounds of golf at a moderate course, and looking for an area to run a few miles a day, newer housing (but not the kind that have taken all of the trees out.) It would be nice to be near a choice of restaurants. Where would you choose?

Florida Savvy
    I wouldn't worry too much about whether the development you choose is new or more established and I don't think any would be described as remote, but would advise that if you book on this site you can be assurred that the owner is checked and the property is well looked after. There are so many retail and restaurant developments around the whole area, both small and large, and a multitude of golf courses to pick from, that wherever you choose to stay you will have ample choice fairly close to hand. If you search on this forum there are many topics covering golf and eating out. The other benefit from booking direct with the owner is that you can ask them specific questions related to their area. I would think that your priority now would be to see who has availability for your dates and then look forward to it! Have a great holiday.

Super Moderator
    We drove round Watersong over the New Year and the houses that have already been built are lovely and the site is very attractive. It is an easy location to access all the attractions in the area.

Florida Expert
    Hi, it's against the rules of this site for advertisers to promote specific communities, which is why you are perhaps not getting the straight answer you were hoping for [msnwink]

I don't know Watersong but all the others you mention are great and in good locations. All are close to the amenities you're looking for. You are more likely to get a community with natural landscaping if you request a conservation view.

A great spot for running or walking is round the lakes at Celebration. I don't think you will find any rental homes there though, although I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!

Happy choosing, have a great holiday

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Jill
    We drove round Watersong over the New Year and the houses that have already been built are lovely and the site is very attractive. It is an easy location to access all the attractions in the area.

[/quote]Is there still a lot of construction going on or is the subdivision mostly built? And did they leave the trees standing or is it one of those places where they knocked down all the trees to put the houses up? I can't find any video tours of the neighborhood. The house I am looking to rent is on Tiger Lily Court.

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you're arriving in only two weeks, surely your choice will be limited to which homes/areas are available for your dates? Although some will have availability, others get booked really quickly, sometimes up to two years in advance, so your choices may be limited by this.

Why not put an enquiry out to all the home sites listed at the top of each forum page (each site has different home owners), see what availability responses you get and then choose from there?

You'll know that every homeowner has been verified so that booking with any of the above sites is as safe as it can be made and you'll get the opportunity to ask your chosen home owner any questions on their area that you'd like.
    blott

With all homes on these sites they all have to be verified so as said before ask your questions and you should get all you need to know .
    The homes are very good quality and lots of things inside the homes you do not get even in homes in UK such as your own private pool .
    Enjoy looking around and all these sites ,Also enjoy your holiday were ever you stay .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx