Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Smokey Bones on 192/535 Kissimmee

Florida Chatterbox

Smokey Bones on 192/535 Kissimmee

Smokey Bones has just been sold by Darden (owner of Red Lobster and Olive Garden) and now has a 9.99 meal deal which is very good value, inc a Cesar Salad and Donuts and an Entree choice.
    The one local to us is on the corner of 192 and 535, set back a little.
    I can pretty much guarantee you'll be going back if you try it once if you like BBQ.

There are sometimes coupons on ebay for a free appetiser( with an entree) - worth getting if you can find them - the flaming shrimp appetizer costs $10 but is nearly a meal in itself.

Not any Brits in there any time I've been but I probably go at a different time of day - they also have 2 for 1 margaritas in the late afternoon, its kind of a sports bar.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I went to Smokey Bones back in December and it was very nice, the ribs were excellent , but my first choice would have to be Tony Romas ! as I love the Onion loaf starter ! yummy !
    Jean

We went the week it opened and enjoyed the meal but we like APPLEBEES better and near by we can walk to APPLEBEES from our villa .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    We went to the one at Lakeland, and were quite impressed with it.. Haven't tried the one in Kissimmee.

Florida Expert
    We go to one up near Florida Mall when we go shopping there.

Florida Chatterbox
    Never been, must try in the future!
    Andy

Heapey, Lancashire & Clear Creek, Florida
    I have visited the one on the US-50 many times, great sports bar BBQ and always a good atmosphere. I rate it highly and far better than the Sonny's chain.

Smokey Bones my grandchildrens favourite always go to the one on the 192, they think it is fab.

Val

Florida Newbie
    smokey bones is one the favourites. The whole family enjoy going and as a large group of 10 we have always been able to get a table with out any problems the service is good and staff always friendly. The children always ask to go there on the first night of our vacation. Really good value