Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazing prices!!!

Amazing prices!!!

Delta are doing some amazing prices in April 08 for most airports in Florida. I priced up Manchester to Fort Myers or Tampa 6th - 20th April for £218 including taxes!!!!

Amazing!

Bernadette

Wow - thats a fantastic price Bernadette. Wonder if they have any deals on for August/September? Will have to check it out
    Pam & jeanette

We have booked with Delta, Manchester - Atlanta - MCO for 28th March to 11th April £244 fully inclusive[msnsmile2] cannot wait to be back there[msnsmile]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Who have you booked your flights with. I have had a look on [website name edited] and the prices are coming in much higher.

Linda

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Linda r
    Who have you booked your flights with. I have had a look on Airline Network and the prices are coming in much higher.

Linda
    [/quote]

Linda try the airlines own web site [edited out] [msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you have a Mastercard, American Airlines are offering 15% of the base fare (ie. after taxes etc). Just quote code MASTER and they apply the discount. I have Manchester-Fort Myers in April on hold at £298 all-in. I think Orlando is even cheaper.

The offer lasts for all of 2008 so even bigger potential savings when the prices are higher in the summer.

Gold 5 Star Member
    This could be an early effect of the de-regulisation of the Trans-Atlantic routes in March; this should bring prices down?????????????

From March the routes are open to other carriers but £218 is a fantastic price.

Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Lynne and Bob
    This could be an early effect of the de-regulisation of the Trans-Atlantic routes in March; this should bring prices down?????????????

From March the routes are open to other carriers but £218 is a fantastic price.

Lynne
    [/quote]

I'm not sure this has anything to do with de-regulating. Although it might make things more competetive in the long-term, there aren't any more UK slots available for carriers to use. What I think we are beginning to see is carriers such as BA operating routes to the US from outside the UK.

The best price for my dates is £243 all-in but that's still a very good fare to Fort Myers.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Too good to last it seems! Just went back to check and what was £243 is now £365.

I'm wondering what's left of these deals now.[msnsad]

Florida Newbie
    Hopefully it does show though that there are good deals to be had out there and for anyone contemplating a holiday to Florida this can only be encouraging. With the good exchange rate and the great value for money accommodation on offer it does seem the sensible option. We have done a kind of swap for a week in Spain and the flight prices are coming up at more that this for the Spring dates we are looking for and the apartment costs £1500 per week!
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3265.aspx