Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amazing prices!!!

We booked on 9th for £244 and when I checked the next morning they had shot up to £510, for the exact same flight, prior to 9th the price was £344 so I think you may well be right Ruth.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ruth
    I nearly booked flights on the 9th but left it and yesterday they were much more expensive. According to a travel agent I know, the fares on the 9th were incorrect due to a website error. Anyone who booked then got a bargain[msneek]
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ruth
    Oh well, I guess someone who should know the situation has lied to me then.
    [/quote]

Certainly looks that way.

Florida Junior
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Kazzie
    We have booked with Delta, Manchester - Atlanta - MCO for 28th March to 11th April £244 fully inclusive[msnsmile2] cannot wait to be back there[msnsmile]
    [/quote]
    Sounds like we might be on the same flight [msnsmile]

I also got a great deal with Delta, i was looking for ages on Expedia for a Hotel and Flight etc.

My flights are from the 28th of March and return on the 14th of April and they cost £250.10 , my whole holiday was a bargain in my eyes.

From the dates above we have a hotel/studio apartment and it cost £489.13 each for 2 people , 17 days for under £500!!!

Hell from the money saved i have booked a Town Car for the ride to the hotel/studio and also one of those vip things at Manchester Airport, it sounded good [msncool]

I also booked on the 9th of Jan [msnsmile2]

The day after all the Delta ones had gone, they are now £495 for the same flight [msnoo]