Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Flex Ticket Question

Florida Newbie

Another Flex Ticket Question

Hello,

We are travelling to Orlando in March and intend to visit Universal (probably a few times due to Mardi Gras), IOA, City Walk, Sea World and Busch Gardens, along with Aquatica, which will be newly opened when we get there.

However, the details of the 5 Park Flex Ticket on the park tickets page does not mention Aquatica (all the other parks etc, including Wet 'n Wild are included.

I would be grateful for any information

Many thanks.
    Kevin Kelleher

The aquatica tickets will be avaliable soon, I am told within around 7 days.<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by cufc
    Hello,

We are travelling to Orlando in March and intend to visit Universal (probably a few times due to Mardi Gras), IOA, City Walk, Sea World and Busch Gardens, along with Aquatica, which will be newly opened when we get there.

However, the details of the 5 Park Flex Ticket on the park tickets page does not mention Aquatica (all the other parks etc, including Wet 'n Wild are included.

I would be grateful for any information

Many thanks.[/quote]

Florida Newbie
    Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Will it be a new ticket, offering unlimited entry to all 6 parks? If so, do you have any indication of the price?

Sorry for so many questions!

Many thanks
    Kevin Kelleher

It will be a new ticket no idea of price until they release the prices.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by cufc
    Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Will it be a new ticket, offering unlimited entry to all 6 parks? If so, do you have any indication of the price?

Sorry for so many questions!

Many thanks
    [/quote]

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Martin i've seen reference to a flex ticket plus-have you any info on this please?

As above, some people are offering it now but that will be a voucher, we will only sell once we have hard tickets (companies can and do go bust while they have your money and all you have is a voucher).

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Albert the Frog
    Martin i've seen reference to a flex ticket plus-have you any info on this please?
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    Whilst I wouldnt buy from anywhere else

I have seen on another site a new flex ticket including aquatica from 15th or 18th March

Yep as above, they are selling vouchers for it. We dont do vouchers[msnwink] We only deal in hard tickets. If you buy a voucher you have no protection if the company goes bust in between you buying the voucher and exchanging them at the gates for a ticket. Also vouchers cannot be replaced if lost. If you have a copy of a hard ticket, there is a good chance you can get it replaced.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ccarcher
    Whilst I wouldnt buy from anywhere else

I have seen on another site a new flex ticket including aquatica from 15th or 18th March
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    An update for others searching for these elusive tickets:

I have purchased Flex Ticket Plus from another site (£139/adult). Unlimted entry (for 14 days from first use) to Aquatica, Busch Gardens, Universal, IOA, Seaworld, Wet 'n Wild and City Walk.

Only valid after 1st March 2008 (we're going on the 7th [msncool])

Real tickets, have them in my hand (were delivered 2 days after ordering)
    Kevin Kelleher

These would be the UK tickets, the USA ones should be cheaper and may have more park choices.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by cufc
    An update for others searching for these elusive tickets:

I have purchased Flex Ticket Plus from another site (£139/adult). Unlimted entry (for 14 days from first use) to Aquatica, Busch Gardens, Universal, IOA, Seaworld, Wet 'n Wild and City Walk.

Only valid after 1st March 2008 (we're going on the 7th [msncool])

Real tickets, have them in my hand (were delivered 2 days after ordering)
    [/quote]