Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Days of the week you rent your villas from?

I think you will find most owners on this site rent from any day. This is because we like to go regularly ourselves on the 'bargain' mid week flights [msnwink] Last year, my most popular start date for UK guests was a Thursday.
    Shirley

We like others also rent from any day of the week. We think this is especially important as a lot of the charters now don't always fly on a Saturday, so it gives guests a much wider option. I would guess that we get as many guests arriving on a different day as we get who arrive on a Saturday.

That's the benefit of renting a villa direct from the owner - you will get much more flexibility than booking a fixed package through a tour operator, plus much more room, higher standards, better value, I could go on ...........

Dianna
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx

We, too, rent from any day of the week and like to give our guests as much flexibility as possible to get the best flights. Seems like you have been offered a good deal, Ali, so I would definitely go for that option.

Hope you have a great time in Orlando! [8D]
    ellie

I have guest arriving any day of the week. Mid week is most popular with UK guests
    Shirley
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1786.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Most villas will let you arrive any day although there are some that just do weekends so best to check with the owner when you find the villas you like.
    CDV

Florida Junior
    Hi Ali, Renting of villas any day of the week is preferred. It would be very hard for the cleaners to do a proper job if all change-overs were on the same day such as a Saturday. Glad to hear that you were able to find a great rate for your flights too! Many holiday makers we know stay a few days in Orlando to visit a few parks and then come to the Gulf Coast for about 10 days. The beaches of Englewood and the private villas in Rotonda which are surrounded by several golf courses makes a great package combination!
    GulfCoveFL